My 250r Timeline

Sweet lt man, im debating on getting an lt or trx after i outgrow the blaster... Trx seems to have a bigger a/m selection which i guess there the most sought after mx quad..

its like christmas is May. finally got my new shocks. put them on and tried to go for a ride but the wheeler was actin up. found out the head gasket is leaking so gotta fix that first. but from what i can tell from bouncin in and out of some ditches there amazing! bumps that usually jolt me were barely noticable!

and there threaded preload compared to my old ones on my banshee with the clip. also these are made for my weight so they feel great. top notch work

30nhiz8.jpg

izcj7n.jpg

2w4grad.jpg

just put the new gasket in. ill check later to see if i got any coolant layin around and hopefully i can have her rippin tomorrow. feels like it got a bit more compression now, the old gasket was an absolute mess. glad i caught the leak before it got out of hand.

oh baby! got the new head gasket on and got her runnin again and i have been fiddlin with jettin for a while. musta had a small air leak cuz now it runs sooooooooooo much smoother and pulls harder too! everything has just fallen into place now and she runs beautiful with no sputtering from top to bottom!!! and it finally idles properly

Last edited:
just snagged a fmf header for free. my buddy got it with his new lt250r as a spare. i helped him work on it cuz its a bit dicked, so he said i could just take it. it was rusted to f**ck but i used a wire brush on a grinder and some rubbing polish and threw it on. bumped the main jet up a size and its running really well. took it out on wet pavement and it definitely quicker, spun the tires like crazy though, cant wait to try it when it dries up.
my dg pipe was essentialy the same as stock, and like a "left bend" pipe for a blaster. this fmf resembles a right bend pipe for a blaster.

b8adk2.jpg

just installed the tusk clutch kit (steel and friction plates) along with HD springs, also filed off some of the grooves in the basket. havent ridden it yet but i let it idle in my garage and i must say the clutch feels beautiful. drops into gear with absolutley no grabbing, where before it would stall or roll forward if i was on the gas a bit. and i can find neutral insanly easy. very pleased with the improvment for 45 bucks.

Nice let man those works were a great investment I got a set off one of dads buddy's banshee with rezzis and its amazing