My 240 Up For Grabs

Ok I'll say this again. I have dial up and it will not let me upload a video. I have a new video on the photobucket account. It is the first one. Everytime I try to upload a video it freezes up my computer.

first one wouldnt work me and there is no video in the photobucket, i told u i am interested and if i am going to spend the money i need the assurance

014.jpg

BlasterSide.jpg

Your right there isn't a video. It won't upload. I tried. I told you that. I guarantee you that it fires right up. If you don't believe me, then idk what to say.

I don't know what to say jahrastapark. I had it running 2 days ago after it sat in the garage for over 5 months and it fired up in two kicks. If you don't believe me enough to come up and look at it, your missing out on a great deal.

I don't know what to say jahrastapark. I had it running 2 days ago after it sat in the garage for over 5 months and it fired up in two kicks. If you don't believe me enough to come up and look at it, your missing out on a great deal.

No, im sorry, but a 3 hours drive for something i havent seen run doesnt work, and chances are, it isnt gonna work for anyone thats gonna travel for it. I do know what to say though...find a friend or relative with a good digi camera, and upload to photobucket...easy as that man. I dont WANT to miss out on a great deal, but this isnt craigslist, so its easy to post up video. Hell i can take a video with my crappy ass old phone and get it to upload.