more horsepower needed

i'm glad you don't live next to me then!!!I:I

29lfxp0.jpg

here you have a picture!!! think about riding on the highway with all 36!! that was great fun:D

nice pic, those street quads look cool as hell.

Damn your lucky to be able to ride the roads..... I wish we could do that in the States....

haha we ride the roads here :D, nice bike man and that big ride looks awesome. i see alot of them are all lowered and whatnot, do you guys use them for more street thatn trail over there?

for me it was the first time i ride with these guys but i was a bit shocked about the amount of money they put in there quads 23000 dollar is no exeption!!!! thats why i'm happy with my blaster much cheeperI:I

that shee is nasty, well i know where im getting my duel citizenship lol. do you guys just cruise the speed limit or do yall open'em up and haul ass?

that shee is nasty, well i know where im getting my duel citizenship lol. do you guys just cruise the speed limit or do yall open'em up and haul ass?

what do you think!!!!! the guy with the r1 engine hit 200 kmh on the highway
only problem mine can only do 100 kmh (speedlimit is 120kmh) but i'm working on thatI:I

what do you think!!!!! the guy with the r1 engine hit 200 kmh on the highway
only problem mine can only do 100 kmh (speedlimit is 120kmh) but i'm working on thatI:I

i was hoping so, cause that would be lame and nuttless not to lol.

and i'd have to have a shee with snomo motor out there haulin ass not a triple but like a crankenstien.

if i have my kit i'm gona ride with it this summer and i will get it ported in winter the "porter" needs the whole engine!!!! i think i let him port my stock cylinder to just for spare!!!!I:I

sorry what do you mean with stroker? i just fitted a 38 rear sprocket but due to the rain i can not test it!! i had to grind of a lot to let the chain fit i hope it will hold greetz pascal

just got back i tested my new rear sprocket it's much better then before but still
not enough is there a 16 tooth frontsprocket available? or can i go even bigger:-/