more horsepower needed

hi the shocks i have are from yss but they are not in the catalog they are specialy made for my blaster designed for on road about my sprocket ratio i,m
mow running with 15-40 but don't forget my tyres!!!i think it's the same as 14-40 with stock tyres!!

hi guys thanks for your posts !!!! about the dt200 engine i'm looking for that for a long time but this bike was not sold in europe only in greese so i can't
find one over here!! so i think a ported 240 is the best option for me yesturday i did 100 km an hour in front of a car (when it was stock i only did 85)

really, mine did 98 km an hour stock with 18" tires.

deffinately a sweet ride. I recently put the +3 crank in mine and it has tons more torque than it it had before. I would go for the 240 kit with porting and the bigger carb. with that and some gears you sould be right where you want to be. know I am going to be looking into the 240 kit this winter if all goes well

you can mod(tune) it to the moon and back but you wont run with them boys out on the road. they have 4strokes and liquid cool 2strokes and can pin it and hold it for miles. blasters no,thats how i blew my first motor trying to keep up with a 450 on the road. but like what has been mentioned by the others is a good start at kickin ass in short drags and trails tho.

you can mod(tune) it to the moon and back but you wont run with them boys out on the road. they have 4strokes and liquid cool 2strokes and can pin it and hold it for miles. blasters no,thats how i blew my first motor trying to keep up with a 450 on the road. but like what has been mentioned by the others is a good start at kickin ass in short drags and trails tho.

hi i just got back yesturday we went out with 36 quads all raptors and banshee and me on my blasty!!!! we drove more than 180 km!!! my engine
did fine i could keep up with them they only have more top speed a lot more
i was next to a 660 when the trafic light went green i was faster than him up to 80 km!!!! never expected that to happen!!!I:I

yeah they will kill you on top end. and i would kill to have a set of those tires

i'm glad you don't live next to me then!!!I:I

29lfxp0.jpg

here you have a picture!!! think about riding on the highway with all 36!! that was great fun:D

thanks yes i can ride everywhere i want!!!next sunday we are gona ride with 30!!! quads
on country roads from gasstation to gasstation!!!! great fun!!! but i must admit i have the slowest quad!!! all raptors 700 and banshee's they even talk about taking a rope to pull me along the straights so i realy need power

Damn your lucky to be able to ride the roads..... I wish we could do that in the States....

yea ibealve its a 38 u geting that vitos ported to or is that something later on down the road and ur lucky to ride on the rodes i do it hear but then i see flashing lights but they never catch me to many trails lol

porting i'm not sure my experince with it is good but you may loose power
in the low rpm's i drive trough villages and in big city's to you can not always drive high rpm's i will put on the kit as it is if i still loose from rap450 i wil take the whole engine out and bring it to tuner for porting greetz

idk about there but here u can get it ported for whatever u want low to mid pwer mid to high power that kinda thing but i dont think that its gana keep up very well with just the 240 bbk itl keep up better but if u get it ported it will realy open it up for some real power but u should talk to someone about geting it port and polished shouldnt be to much but good luck hope everything works out for u