Moms new car!

motoman159

Mar 8, 2012
central Florida
lexus isF soooooo fast 420 horse 8 speed
Isfcollage.jpg

i loooove it I:I

I was beside one at a light a while back. I heard a beefy sounding exhuast, so i was looking around to find what car or truck was making the sound. none of them made sense, to have a rumble like that. then the lexus pulled out and that thing sounded freakin awesome and took off like a bat outta hell. very sweet ride

I was beside one at a light a while back. I heard a beefy sounding exhuast, so i was looking around to find what car or truck was making the sound. none of them made sense, to have a rumble like that. then the lexus pulled out and that thing sounded freakin awesome and took off like a bat outta hell. very sweet ride

Yeah, it sounds like a muscle car lol, 5.0 v8 power!

when you gettin it??

2 years.. Lol permit in 1 but let me tell you a story about mh first driving experience, I was TWO! My dad was working in the garage and my brother was supposed to be watching me but he was paying atari, and I sh*t you not I pushed the barstool over to the keyring, grabbed the Key to my moms van, got into it, started it, put it into drive and hit my dads vette, I can back that story up, I guess I watched my dad do it so many times I learned lol

2 years.. Lol permit in 1 but let me tell you a story about mh first driving experience, I was TWO! My dad was working in the garage and my brother was supposed to be watching me but he was paying atari, and I sh*t you not I pushed the barstool over to the keyring, grabbed the Key to my moms van, got into it, started it, put it into drive and hit my dads vette, I can back that story up, I guess I watched my dad do it so many times I learned lol

wow was your bro in trouble and was your dad angry lol!