making a faster blaster?`

blasterbum

Dec 30, 2007
Aurora, CO
www.myspace.com
what are some quick and very cheap ways of making my quad faster?
i almost got beat by either a cr 250 or an xr 250 four stroke i cant have that happen lol any suggestions????
thanks,
Codie

a cr250 would BLOW AWAY a blaster. you probally raced an xr200 or maybe xr250.

cr125 would get a blaster unless you got your sh*t hooked up.

anyways, exhaust, big bang for your buck, port and polish, big bang for your buck, high performance air filter, jet kit, bigger carb, theres so much different things you can do to a blaster.

You want to get an exhaust before you go get any of these other things. id say the high per. air filter is fine to get before exhaust, but theres no point getting a port job without the exhaust along with reeds, or a carb, and if you have none of that stuff, you dont need a jet kit.

go get an exhaust and filter, if you got that, get the port job, then some reeds and carb with your new jetting.

anyways, exhaust, big bang for your buck, port and polish, big bang for your buck, high performance air filter, jet kit, bigger carb, theres so much different things you can do to a blaster.

You want to get an exhaust before you go get any of these other things. id say the high per. air filter is fine to get before exhaust, but theres no point getting a port job without the exhaust along with reeds, or a carb, and if you have none of that stuff, you dont need a jet kit.

go get an exhaust and filter, if you got that, get the port job, then some reeds and carb with your new jetting.

ok i have an fmf fatty with gold series silencer
bored over at .15
uni air filter
an okay jet kit not sure what brand
stock carb
stock reeds
do you have an idea of what it might cost to get the head milled???

lol send it to me i can mill the head :p been in machine shop at school for 2 years now i think i can handle it xD

send it out to be ported, you will not come close to compare at all with a home made to professional job