lmfao

Jul 4, 2009
caledonia mn
haha i know this sounds mean but i dont care lol my sisters got the pig flu lol thank god i love with my mum and she lives with who mum says is my dad lolbut on the other hand my doc says theres a great chance i haveappendisitice or how ever u spell it so i gotta go back thurs and get farthr checking witch sucks

True that...that swine flu aint sh*t fot mess with...

Let us know when you get it so we can ALL LAUGH AT YOU...

Thats really mean....All types of the flu are pretty serious. Appendicitis?? That sucks it can be caused from a fecal impaction which means there is poo in ur appendix...uck! Good Luck with that....at least your sister doesn't have that "sh*tty" situation.

The swine flu is nothing to worry bout unless like somebody said your old, or young or, have a sh*tty imune system. The EPA or what eva they are just hipped it up so they could make money DUH.

lol mrs 305 that was funny as hell lol and yea not much to worry bout and if she can make fun of me for influenza a and post it on like every site she knows then i belive i can post it on this one to get back at her lol sorry if its mean but i had to

its ok, i just had to stick up for sister...I have 3 older brothers myself and they are not nice...but umm U have to come up with a better come back to her....cuz right now all you have done is matched her....u always have to have one up. :)

This is always a good one..

Last edited by a moderator:
lol that ones funny even tho ity did get my gf pissed at me but my sisterlol we are in an all out war lol she got me wityh a good qne wen the blaster was runnin and untightend the spark plug so wen i drove it was horribe then it blew the plug and i was like o snap wtf lol ahh my damn cats keep fightyen and its makemn me mad lol my 7week old kittens gettin attascked by my 5 month old one sob lol but as far as her i turned the fuel petcock on her 80 of that was hillarious on the trail thanks for the idea tho

its ok, i just had to stick up for sister...I have 3 older brothers myself and they are not nice...but umm U have to come up with a better come back to her....cuz right now all you have done is matched her....u always have to have one up. :)

This is always a good one..

YouTube - Blow dryer prank

that ones good...but this one is better..lol.ive done that before^ but this is next...

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf...influenza is the flu kid, just the technical term...and appendicits is no good man, im workin in CT scan in an ER right now, trust me id know. ur about to get one if u didnt already :) looks like karma is pwnin ur ass..punctuation might help your situation :p

LMAO....anyone touches my eyebrow and they are dead!! LOL I am a perfectionist when it comes to my eye brows IT would be HELL if someone did that to me...lol