Listen to this

yea that blows man, thats good that you got em back out. the cops impounded my friends quad right out of my truck cause they said it was prolly stolen but they ran the vin and it was clean. they took it cause i couldn't get a hold of him cause it was 1 in the morning. they wanted 800 to get it out but they took 500. the cop was a total prick..

Thats usually what they do here, but i guess they had a change of heart. Actually, it was the cops supervisor that told him to give citations and impound the bikes, so i dont know. We werent doing any harm just going down the street, but i guess someone forgot to change their tampon and ended up throwing a sh*tfit and called the 5-0. I wanna get a Harley with straightpipes and just ride around the neighborhood all day, since its louder then both my quads and is, indeed, street legal.

Well then Ill leave, but it is street legal. Or, how about this, just run all my quads and sh*t in my buddys yard all day. They cant do sh*t cuz its on his property

they stand no chance against quads or dirtbikes cause they simply cant follow us onto trils and what not..... ive been chased several times... well not chased

Yea one time at 3 in the morning me and my buddy were out on my raptor going to mountain parties, and I was coming down the street and the cop saw me, I slammed on the brakes...I started going forward and he tries blocking me in and I hammered it and went right in front of him and flew down the road....Its a rush I will tell you lol.

they try chasing me all the time but where i live theres a road that leads to another community and there big rocks blocking the road so i go throguh there and they cant its a rush tho

well i gotta clear up my earlier comments, i was actully refering to the game wardens, forestry cops, DER, and any other assholes that would ever try to chase me in the woods and dirt roads, the only street i ride on is my alley, that leads me to the woods, and my neighbor is the cop, and told me he wont f with me, i generally dont ride on the streets
but there have been incidents with some of my bike bro's getting chased up the mountain by gamewardens on red polaris quads and also heard they have a bike now, but they better send him to the "ricky carmichael riding school" if he plans on hangin with me!!!, and i've heard if ya park at the bottom of the mountain to unload, they'll leave a ticket on the truck, but the parts i ride arent gamelands or park areas
so any running i would be doing is gonna be in the dirt

well i gotta clear up my earlier comments, i was actully refering to the game wardens, forestry cops, DER, and any other assholes that would ever try to chase me in the woods and dirt roads, the only street i ride on is my alley, that leads me to the woods, and my neighbor is the cop, and told me he wont f with me, i generally dont ride on the streets
but there have been incidents with some of my bike bro's getting chased up the mountain by gamewardens on red polaris quads and also heard they have a bike now, but they better send him to the "ricky carmichael riding school" if he plans on hangin with me!!!, and i've heard if ya park at the bottom of the mountain to unload, they'll leave a ticket on the truck, but the parts i ride arent gamelands or park areas
so any running i would be doing is gonna be in the dirt

All of the coal company's land around here was just turned over to the game commission as a public land access program participant. I've ridden the mountains by my house here for years, and all of a sudden now they are chasing us with 400ex's. Of course they never catch us on our 2 smoke's, but its just the principle. It was never a problem years ago, so why is it a problem now? (fellow rider from PA) so I know how you feel about the PGC

i'm glad that i don't have that prob around my place, the only time i saw a cop he just turned the corner and i saw him and ditched my friend on his brokedown go kart, it was fun till i found out he cot chase and nearly got a ticket.

i'm glad that i don't have that prob around my place, the only time i saw a cop he just turned the corner and i saw him and ditched my friend on his brokedown go kart, it was fun till i found out he cot chase and nearly got a ticket.

never ditch a friend man come on, i would tied the cart to my grab bar and took off lol

thats gay dude i know how it is but i know all the sheriffs here where i live. they pulled me over once an said what r u doing. i was like well first i was pickin up trash on my quad then i seen u an i was hopeing you would race me an i lost the trash i was picking up tryin to race ya an he was like well next time just stick to the trash story otherwise if it was a state trooper u would be gettin tickets for not registered, no plates, no insurance card on ya, not legal street tires, no working blinkers, no working horn, speeding, not wearing a seat belt, drunk driving, wreckless driving, and destruction of private property. so i said what would the total of expensive would that b. he then says "More then you or I could afford". so i drive back to the garage an park the quad until the next day he drives by an stops an pulls in to my driveway an say what do you think you are doing. so i said picking up the trash. he laughs and goes back to his jeep an drives away. now that i dont live there anymore my x roomate has gotten a 2300 dollars worth of fines on his yfz from not listen to me. he thought i was joking. well he found out the hard way. DUMBASS