lets see some top end pics

bagds101

Jul 6, 2010
tucson az
well since you guys post how to pick a porter, lets see some cylinder pics to back up your story. i will post the 2 i took before i put my top end together.
porting.jpg

headmod.jpg

done by ken oconnor.

Reactions: Antec1200X
I used to have some of mine on my old laptop before it was stolen. Nowadays, I don't have much of anything and haven't rebuilt it since then. I don't feel like ripping the top end apart for pics as I already have it sealed up, so I'll just take what I can.
101_7027.jpg

101_7031.jpg

101_7037.jpg

101_7035.jpg

101_7039.jpg

I used to have some of mine on my old laptop before it was stolen. Nowadays, I don't have much of anything and haven't rebuilt it since then. I don't feel like ripping the top end apart for pics as I already have it sealed up, so I'll just take what I can.
101_7027.jpg

101_7031.jpg

101_7037.jpg

101_7035.jpg

101_7039.jpg

might wana knock down them high spots in your exhaust port lol :eek:

and polish it too, i see carbon building up on them gimmicks,
i mean "riflings"
and wheres the dyno report on their gains versus smooth and polished ???? < just because you like to say that word "dyno" daily

Last edited:
i cant seem to find any pics of my topend.. mabey freek can hook it up since i bought it from him. here is my modded head and lightened flywheel though.

100_1816.jpg

ok found one.. stock on the left and FLOTEK on the right I:I

Attachments

• another%20cylinder%20pic.jpg
    another%20cylinder%20pic.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 190
Ken oconner Racing
did i get ripped off? wtf

The only thing I see that's funky is the oddly cut head. That's not the builders fault if the spark plug hole isn't tapped straight, it's yamaha's!

Personally, I would have cut a few more thousands off to make it look right (not half cut) but the combustion chamber itself looks great.