las vegas

blaster199

TT/Flat Track Racer
Nov 30, 2008
missouri
im leaving for vegas tomorrow and was wondering if you guys know of some fun things to do i heard there was suppost to be a supercross race at the mgm but could not find tickets wondering if anyone else knew somthing about this race

i no when I when in the old section upper off the strip by the golden nuggut they have where they drive the dirt bikes in the round ball and go up and down kinda fun someone was telling me there is this a place where you rent a atv and they take on a tour around the deserts out side of vegas

yeah 2 years ago when i was there they had that metal ball cage down on fremont street maybe this time they will be riding in it

there are a couple places just off the strip.. that are indoor ranges, you can rent full auto ak47's, m16's mp5's uzis tommy guns, grease guns, etc. lock and load...go full auto... was like $30 to rent the gun and 30 rounds then it was 10~15 for each extra 30 rounds depending on how many rounds you get. I dropped a couple hundred in there and went nuts.

The Slednecks crew is heading to Las Vegas this weekend for the 2009 AMA Supercross Finals presented by Monster Energy.

Although our roots lie in the snow we like the dirt too so we’re off to play in the city of lights. If you’re in the neighborhood or decide to take a spontaneous trip to Nevada, come by and check out the Mini Moto on Friday May 1st at 7:00PM at the Orleans Arena and then the Supercross Finals this Saturday May 2, 2009 at Sam Boyd stadium in Las Vegas, NV.

For more info on Mini Moto checks out Maxxis MiniMoto SX or for AMA Supercross event details and tickets visit Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship Official Website.

Hope to see you there!