Just bought my new toy today

b_russell_82

May 7, 2008
Kentucky
Just got home from buying my new toy... I got a 2005 Honda TRX450r.. It's in good shape and for the price I got it at if I don't like it I can still make money off it. It had Elka piggyback front shocks, GT Thunder rear linkage and shock, stearing stableizer, tag bars, don't know what kind but some really nice hand guards, HMF exhaust, NEW holeshots all the way around. It sounds mean.. I didn't get a chance to really get on it hard so I'm going to test it out tomorrow. I'll get some pics up tomorrow it is already dark outside and comming one hell of a storm right now. Motor is all stock. It was setup and ran in 5 local GNCC races last year but isn't hurt at all.. This guy took really good care of it. PICS to come tomorrow.

congrats on the new ride. definately gotta post up some pics of it before you get it all dirty!!!

I didn't fully convert over to the dark side LOL... I still have the blaster. I'm going to finish building it but just not as much as I was. I"m going to have the stock jug ported instead of putting the 240 kit on it and get a new exhaust. I don't care what anyone says... You can have all the power you want but there is just something abot a Blaster that makes it so fun to ride. I probly wont do anything else to this 450. I bought it mainly b/c it's a bigger quad that fits me better. I'm 6'3 and 220 pounds, It wasn't comfertable for me to ride it on long rides for a long time BUT I love riding it around the house. I didn't really want a Honda but for the price I couldn't pass it up. The guy lost his job and needed some money. I think I'll be happy with it though. I'll get pics up tomorrow afternoon.