Jump start question

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Hey guys! My friend needed me to fix his quad. Its a no name chinese quad. I fixed everything on it, but I just need one question answered. Its electric start, and he lost the key. I took out the ignition and there's 4 wire. Black, black/white, green, and red. Which ones would I connect to get it running, thanks.

i have 1 like dat an if the key is plugged out and the battery is hooked up there is two bolts beside each other near the battery probably covered by a rubber piece an if you put sumtin on them two make the electricity flow from 1 to de other it will start its not the easiest way doh :(

i have 1 like dat an if the key is plugged out and the battery is hooked up there is two bolts beside each other near the battery probably covered by a rubber piece an if you put sumtin on them two make the electricity flow from 1 to de other it will start its not the easiest way doh :(

that basicaly wat hot wiring is all the key does is complete the circuit so if you conect the correct wires then the free negative elctrons are able to return to the cell of the battery

ok heres the story. there is 1 black wire, 1 black wire with a white stripe, 1 green wire, and 1 red wire. what wires would i connect together to get it to start. i already blew the fuse twice trying.

which combos have you done already???

black is always ground
black/white is prob. the negative.
green ..I have no clue, maybe lights?
and red for the hot wire, your positive.