jersey riding meet

lol u gotta come ridin with me when i get home at the place i ride at. its f*cking nuts. we gotta a pipe line too and its pretty fast. but its like cliffy its got rocks as well. its not that bad. and theres a lil road we open up in. i gotta get myself a 14t sprocket so i can keep up better. we got a few nasty hill climbs. and remember stock blaster shocks suck ass! hopefully i can get a p&p carb and reeds b4 i go riding with u cuz ur blasters gonna be alot more built than mine in a few weeks and ull be able to shake me if i dont get em. and it also depends how u ride of course. but i assume u ride the same as me. im a lot lighter than u so we'll be pretty much evenly matched. every 7lbs is about a horse power. im 143.3 lbs lol. ill have around 35 horsepower with the reeds, carb, pipe, and P&P. do the math we should be in the same ball park. u should still have a higher horsepower to weight ratio. but my shocks should make up for the difference. i cant wait to get home so we can get some riding done!

that vid is SUPERRRRR deciving...trust me when i tell you the way it looks..is NOT the way it is that trail hes on is a green trail nothing to it...but as soon as you get back on the pipe line...fkkkk that.

i think once i get home im gonna go and try it out for myself! to have my own oppinion. yanno just to make sure. cuz i like the rough technical stuff. i like woops, back to back S corners, and i like the occasional hill climb, i like riding like on that vid yo! and if its a lil rough watever cuz i got better shocks now!

i think once i get home im gonna go and try it out for myself! To have my own oppinion. Yanno just to make sure. Cuz i like the rough technical stuff. I like woops, back to back s corners, and i like the occasional hill climb, i like riding like on that vid yo! And if its a lil rough watever cuz i got better shocks now!

yea i mite come up there for my bday but woodbine is a place near ac. Am i right liquid but liquid goes there so ask him

whats woodbine? trails tracks?. they have a site?.. any one been to Florence nj right under the turnpike bridge? there is some ok trails nice pit with some jumps and what knot..

any one near lakehurst nj i am goin out there in acouple weeks to check out some trails.

Last edited:
woodbine is a trails jumps and sand its a fun place i heard so far we should be doing this by the end of october i think. got to check with a couple of people on here first but i never been to florence nj.

every 1 lets go woodbine its in all of our ranges

i know the end of OCT im going to go to Woodbine..that would be a good spot cause its big as hell. ill see if i can get some vids up of the pit...might be dirtbike footage tho..lol.

can you go on the 25 or 24 liquid i my birthday is tha 26 so i want to go before my bday how long does flotek take to get done the port polish

flotek takes about 2 weeks i know thats about how long it took him to do mine..

does any one have a addy for woodbine. is it a legit place to ride or is it just a pit and trails?.