Jeremy's 1996 Blaster Build (TON OF PICTURES)

I kinda got going tonight without taking pics but here is how far I got. The plastics are just sitting there so you guys can get a feel for the white and black and green.

DSCF1511.jpg

DSCF1515.jpg

DSCF1517.jpg

DSCF1519.jpg

My seals showed up today. This is how far I got. I would have the bottom end together but I lost the stupid little ball thats part of the clutch release mechanism. Its in the mail....

DSCF1520.jpg

I dont think I am going to mess with the shocks right now, the stock blaster ones probably wont be on there too long...hopefully. I agree though white shocks would set it off. Maybe some works shocks.....

I sent the top end off to Flotek today....excited as hell about this

I also got my little ball for the clutch linkage today, I am was putting the pressure plate on and I broke off a damn bolt with a screw driver when I was working my way around...I cant win. I guess better now then when its running....

I havent updated in awhile so I guess I better. I sent my cylinder and head to Flotek and the cylinder was aleady .80 over so I just sent him another I ebayed. Here is is with the motor back in it and the junk cylinder and my extra head on it.

DSCF1643.jpg

I kinda got going tonight without taking pics but here is how far I got. The plastics are just sitting there so you guys can get a feel for the white and black and green.

DSCF1511.jpg

DSCF1515.jpg

DSCF1517.jpg

DSCF1519.jpg

My seals showed up today. This is how far I got. I would have the bottom end together but I lost the stupid little ball thats part of the clutch release mechanism. Its in the mail....

DSCF1520.jpg

just so you know... a regular steal BB for a BB gun works for it too... thats what i got in mine :D haha

just figured i'd throw that out there just as a heads up for anyone else that may have lost there ball bearing

All it the bearing is a 3/16 bb same one that daisey makes for there bb guns and you can buy a smallbucket of them for less than 5 bucks that is over 1000 bb's. We all ride 4mile.

Since I havent updated in FOREVER heres how far I got.... I just wanted to sit on it.....and make sounds.....on a side note the top end is done and about on its way back from flotek....I might ride it some day.

DSCF1703.jpg

hey man looks good.i know the feeling of "i'll rid it someday" i'm hoping to kick mine over the first time in a week or so