ITP=Good company

specialized7

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
May 2, 2008
Saskatoon Canada
Well iv been having problems with one of my front tires, so i got new ones thinking the old ones were just wore out and leaking somewhere.
Anyways that didnt help, One tire kept loosing air.
i inspected it sprayed water all around the bead nothing then i was adding air one day and noticed that the valve stem was ripped.
So im thinking that's my problem, go get a new one fill it up , a day later its flat again, so now im really not sure wtf is wrong with it.
i take it off throw it in the bathtub and its bubbling from right in the middle, where the 2 parts of the rim are welded together.
Anyways im thinking i have to buy a new rim, But i emailed ITP first and told them whats wrong, all he had to say in return was "Thanks for taking the time to tell me about your problem. Could you please send me a pic of the rim, the offset and what machine it is on?
i sent him all of that and he replies " Expect you new rim to be there in 2 weeks because of customs delays.Thanks"

So all in all i had a good experience with ITP thought i would share.

Oh ya and i bought these rims off a member on here used.

ITP is a great company to work with.

Most of the companies that we work with will stand behind a manufacture defect such as this.

dude thnx man you just helped me out I just got brand new tires on my itp t-9s and there still leaking so can you post pics of where the problem was i dont fully understand what you where talking about and should i e-mail itp

i had similer experience with itp i bought 2 new itp xcr rear tires and 2 new itp pro polished t-9's and when i mounted them the one tire had the tread area flat across the tire and the other one had the tread area rounded like a ballon tire so i took them back to the dealer were i bought them and they ordered me another tire no questions asked got it mounted it and same thing rounded so went back again and the ordered a new rim and tire and when it came in they supplied a new valve stem and mounted the tire for free now its good but itp told the dealer to do what ever to take care of the problem