Interesting...

No trolling intended. Just wondering why these people trashing four strokes are the ones who have never owned them. Who has posted in this thread and owned a 400EX? I have owned 2 personally and had many many more in the family. Bulletproof trail tanks. No reason to trash them. Because they are low on power? A Blaster has less power stock than most riding lawn mowers... So this really isn't the site to talk. That's all I'm saying.

No trolling intended. Just wondering why these people trashing four strokes are the ones who have never owned them. Who has posted in this thread and owned a 400EX? I have owned 2 personally and had many many more in the family. Bulletproof trail tanks. No reason to trash them. Because they are low on power? A Blaster has less power stock than most riding lawn mowers... So this really isn't the site to talk. That's all I'm saying.

Who is bashing now!

I should like to see a riding lawnmower clear a double jump.

And I don't provide any info on this site? Don't you wonder why? Everything I say gets sh*t on because I am mostly a FOUR STROKE builder. For example, I answered the questions the OP had and what came up RIGHT after that? The good ol' "400EX's are junk" topic. From people who have never owned them! I post information over there because the people over there appreciate it and respond to it positively. Not with a "Your an idiot, shut up" attitude. I have TONS of info that I would LOVE to share here, there, EVERYWHERE. Full notebooks of specs, numbers, examples, experiments, tests, results, everything. But what would happen? I spend all that time posting it here and it falls on deaf ears and gets trashed.

Can't we all just sing a happy song together ? Lol. Talking about mowers, there's a guy in my town that has a racing one that would kick most Quad's ass. It's a twin cylinder BEAST.

Who is bashing now!

I should like to see a riding lawnmower clear a double jump.

Now you know I was using that as an example. You guys don't like it when I step into your territory and bash it, so it can be assumed that I don't either. There is no need for it. A lawnmower is obviously not designed for that, so I could reply "I should like to see a Blaster with a mower deck mowing a golf course." It's not designed to do so. So I wouldn't expect that.

Can't we all just sing a happy song together ? Lol. Talking about mowers, there's a guy in my town that has a racing one that would kick most Quad's ass. It's a twin cylinder BEAST.

I cut my teeth on Atco 2 stroke barrel mowers. I did my first one in 1956.

Porting and polishing and building up crankshafts with epoxy.

I am sure that I had the fastest mower in the country, hopeless at grass cutting but I would get to the middle of a lawn real quick.:DI:I

And I don't provide any info on this site? Don't you wonder why? Everything I say gets sh*t on

If you think that, you dont have to post here.

You dont know half the people on here, im sure more than you think have owned a 400ex. That would be what i bought if i wanted a 4-poke, but i will stick with a blaster

I cut my teeth on Atco 2 stroke barrel mowers. I did my first one in 1956.

Porting and polishing and building up crankshafts with epoxy.

I am sure that I had the fastest mower in the country, hopeless at grass cutting but I would get to the middle of a lawn real quick.:DI:I

I wish I had pic or vids but that was many years ago that I talked to the guy. The mower sounder like a Harly on steroids. That's what I thought it was when I heard him revving it in his garage. I was shocked when he drove it out of his garage and started doing laps around the back yard. The thing was fast as hell.

Last edited:
If you think that, you dont have to post here.

You dont know half the people on here, im sure more than you think have owned a 400ex. That would be what i bought if i wanted a 4-poke, but i will stick with a blaster

Darn, you know me already don't yah lil' fella? I've been around for a little while. And that's YOUR choice. Other people move up to bigger, faster quads. It's a choice. Different strokes for different folks.

Y u guys bashn on each other , we all know sh*t about 4wheelers, just so happens tht York knows more info about 4 strokes it don't mean you guys gotta bash on him about it, he has a lot of good info on 4 strokes and 2 strokes!
Different strokes for different folks.
Couldn't agree with you more!

Because I am a member of the "other site" so they think I am a snake in the grass. I couldn't care less about the childish forum games. And because I switched to four strokes and love them. I don't mind two strokes at all. I still build them here and there. And I know enough about Blasters that I could be useful here. I just don't like the childish BS and internet tough guys.

Because I am a member of the "other site" so they think I am a snake in the grass. I couldn't care less about the childish forum games. And because I switched to four strokes and love them. I don't mind two strokes at all. I still build them here and there. And I know enough about Blasters that I could be useful here. I just don't like the childish BS and internet tough guys.

i dont even know what the other site is..... so no im not judging u for that.