I'm new and I've got a sick blaster.

toomuchhorror

Jun 15, 2010
JERSEY.
Sup. My name is Steve.
I bought this blaster for my girl a few weeks ago. She is nuts about it.
I like it too. It handles amazing and is a blast to ride. It's no where near as fast as my banshee but it honestly might be more fun to ride. (sometimes)
I think it has just about everything done to it that you can do to a blaster (almost) and I got it for a steal of a price.

I put a new Vito's big bore cylinder and piston and some vf3's on it this weekend so it is back in business.
She blew it up a few weeks ago trying to keep up with me.
She can ride pretty good for a 4'10" 115lb girl. LOL.

Anyway…
Here's some pics:

3mc3oe3lf5O15Y55U1a5tec3c19dc819814.jpg

3m83pa3o05T65U45S2a5t7e9751ec6d7c16.jpg

3m93od3p55V25Q05W4a5ta58cbc92731d19.jpg

After she smoked it:
photo3-1.jpg

After today:

photo2-5.jpg

photo3-5.jpg

photo2-6.jpg

photo4-5.jpg

photo4-4.jpg

photo3-4.jpg

Help me get my post count up so I can sell my other vito's BB cylinder in the classifieds.

that thing is futruggin sweet dude, if yur girl wants more powa send that bigbore out toget ported for your pipe riding style and carb and also buy like a 34mm carb if u havnt already and a 3mm stroker, ps buy the stroker before porting so your cylinder can be ported fir the stroker other wise itll be messed up, and will save u money haha

that thing is futruggin sweet dude, if yur girl wants more powa send that bigbore out toget ported for your pipe riding style and carb and also buy like a 34mm carb if u havnt already and a 3mm stroker, ps buy the stroker before porting so your cylinder can be ported fir the stroker other wise itll be messed up, and will save u money haha

Thanks. I wanted to port the cylinder, but I also wanted to slap it back together so we can go riding asap. I'm definitely looking for an air stryker and maybe a shearer though. I believe I have a Hot Rods+3 crank.

Thanks. Yeah that blaster definitely need some more power. Next time I pull that motor out, it's not going back in. Maybe a 490 though...

Aaaand here is my newly acquired 450r.
The 4stroke's power and handling is really growing on me. REALLY growing on me

Or I'm trading it for a GSXR. I haven't made up my mind yet

photo4-4.jpg

photo5-3.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo2-7.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

welcome man. i dont care how pink that blaster is. its sweet as hell. how much you want for your bb?

your girls got a sweet blaster bro! now we gotta see pics with her on/riding it.. im lovin' the pink dude not too much and the race plastics look great

welcome to the forum bro, nice bikes, i'd trade the 450r for a gsxr or a better 450, also, nice shee, i ove the little mike dude on the bumper, lol