I'm back

lilblasty

Apr 1, 2010
Well I am back around. Sold the blaster the warrior and my shee. Now I have a predator and a kfx 400. I'll get pics up soon.

welcome back
icon7.gif
Map Of Where Our Members Live
I:ISlide Click on the link

Lol true. I like my predator and the wide loves her kfx. I do however miss my shee like crazy

you could have done a lot better than a damn predator, but as long as you like that's all that matters.

oh yeah, welcome back.

I got the predator in on a trade with cash for one of my project bikes. I'm looking to get rid of it I would like another shee or a quadzilla. Not sure yet been looking at a few 400ex a trx 450 or a ltz 400. Im not a racer besides crotch rockets and cars. I just love to hit the trails and have a great time.

Welcome back! Forget the 400's, hold out for another 'Shee! Wish I had never sold my '99 that ran so sweet... IDK where you live, but up here in NC, you can find 'Shee's that run and look decent for $ 1,500 - $ 1,800.

Yeah I know. I like the look of the trx 450. I have rode my buddies wifes 300 ex and it seemed like a ok bike. I ride my wifes kfx 400 around the house alot it handles great. Reason 400 ex and ltz 400 are on the list. What do you guys think is a good trail bike.

Im in Oklahoma. Shees run between 1500 and 2500 all day. I loved my 03 no one I ride with would come close to it.

the z400 would be a good trail quad. the zilla would be a good trail quad if you have wide trail. i never cared for the 450r's, they seemed too cheap for a 450 to me.
a banshee and trail quad dont really mix lol. yet my banshee is a trail quad lol.

Welcome back! Forget the 400's, hold out for another 'Shee! Wish I had never sold my '99 that ran so sweet... IDK where you live, but up here in NC, you can find 'Shee's that run and look decent for $ 1,500 - $ 1,800.

maybe around your neck of the woods their cheap, but around here people want your first born for them.

I have to admit my shee on trails was alot of work. I never even gave trx250r a thought. I knew I was missing something. So what's the skinny on the predator I haven't had it in the trails just played with it around my 4 acres.

presonally i dont care for the predator, seen a couple on the trails but most of the riders lacked skill so hard to tell what they were capable of doing.