I WILL own this one day

It's from the same county i live in and I have never seen that quad at a race or track ..... it does looks nice and clean

I emailed the guy and when he emailed me back his emails Have like a fancy signature "Brendan Murray, President and CEO of Murray enterpises" whatta bigshot... I'm trying to get into racing..maybe you can show me how it's done;)

3500 seems kind of cheap- for a clean looks like pretty new built XC bike

...those HiPers aren't even faded yet! lol

The graphics say "OldIron4x4" in place of his name

hmmmm....

wow that was fast ... i'd probably stay away from the kfx it will cost alot more to maintain and not as good to start with

I just want something light and fast as sh*t I want a 250r

ya ours is a lonestar frame 250r with a crf250. Its nice cause when hes ready to move up a crf450 will bolt right in. Stock frames wont hold up to a dirt bike engine and if u race a 250r engine u would be in the 450 class and u wont hang with them even with the big bore kits.... its been tried several times. If i hear of any for sale I'll let ya know

ya ours is a lonestar frame 250r with a crf250. Its nice cause when hes ready to move up a crf450 will bolt right in. Stock frames wont hold up to a dirt bike engine and if u race a 250r engine u would be in the 450 class and u wont hang with them even with the big bore kits.... its been tried several times. If i hear of any for sale I'll let ya know

sweet man thanks.. ive been looking forever