I want to have another raffle! Here's what i need to make it happen .. Part donations

joeak47

Apr 21, 2012
Northern NEVADA!
I would like to have another raffle,because spring time is coming! What is the raffle going to be for?

A "Joe Factory" Ported blaster cylinder and Re-chambered head!!!

T make this happen,I'm going to need the following...

#1 A good used STOCK Yamaha Blaster cylinder that is in good shape
with ...(1) No broken fins
(2) No stripped threads
(3) No cylinder liners that are cracked of missing chunks
(4) No stripped studs
You know... No JUNK!

#2 A good used STOCK Yamaha Blaster cylinder head with
(1) No broken fins or repairs
(2) No heli-coiled spark plug threads
You know...No JUNK! A cylinder head that has shapnel damage
to the combustion chamber is ok. Its going to be machined
anyway.

#3 A BRAND NEW piston that I can fit to the bore. Complete with
(1)circlips,rings,wrist pin
(2) a wrist pin bearing
(3) A "cast",or "forged" piston would be fine.
I prefer "Cast",so don't argue with me. I can do forged too,but
we have to keep in mind that who ever wins this might be
ignorant toward the proper "religious" warm up required for a
"forged" piston.

#4 A BRAND NEW Gasket kit (top end)
(1) Self explanitory

I DONATE THE TIME AND LABOR!

I think to get in on this raffle will require a donation to this web site! THE BLASTER FORUM!
It will help pay for band width,etc
[/COLORI figure that if your getting a chance to win a complete PORTED and RE-CHAMBERED top end
"POWER PACKAGE",you can do your part also. A package like this would be in the $450 range if you were to go price it. Possibly more

Anyway,let me know what you think,and how we should go about this.

SPRING TIME IS COMING! Now is the time to get started on this. Lets hear your thoughts.

Re: I want to have another raffle! Here's what i need to make it happen .. Part donat

hell yeahhhhhhh

Re: I want to have another raffle! Here's what i need to make it happen .. Part donat

Joe I would like to offer a donation of item 3, a cast piston with the trimmings.

Please PM me for method of delivery.

let me know when this raffle would be beginning

I offered a head for your last raffle and you decided to act like it was never offered even after pm's and posting in the thread.I would offer something again for this raffle but why?

well i guess this thread died .....

I would have to agree. I'm sorry folks,but I'm on a budget too. Thats why I was looking for part donations to make this happen. Not everything is free in life. I don't have an unlimited amount of parts laying around. I wish I did though. My time is also limited,but I can squeeze it in there. Dual Stroke, I sent you a PM the other day explaining.

Spring time is coming.

well dual said hell give you a head and blaaster said hell give you a piston ???

I need a cylinder,before a piston,so I know what size piston to get. Blaaster's piston might be incorrect,plus he's half way around the world,so shipping is expensive. Do you have an extra cylinder you can part with?

no but im trying to get you one if i could find one cheap ill get you one

I need a cylinder,before a piston,so I know what size piston to get. Blaaster's piston might be incorrect,plus he's half way around the world,so shipping is expensive. Do you have an extra cylinder you can part with?

Not even in my wildest dream will I post a piston, I would have prepaid for one for you to buy to suit the bore.

PMs seem not to work as you either have not got or you have not answered my previous ones.

I have purchased a rechambered head from another member, am talking a deal for a stock jug from another, and may need a piston shipped to me to fit it.

Let me know if and when you get the jug and I will reconsider the piston offer.

Not even in my wildest dream will I post a piston, I would have prepaid for one for you to buy to suit the bore.

PMs seem not to work as you either have not got or you have not answered my previous ones.

I have purchased a rechambered head from another member, am talking a deal for a stock jug from another, and may need a piston shipped to me to fit it.

Let me know if and when you get the jug and I will reconsider the piston offer.

Blaaster, this is all news to me.
I just sent you a pm. No pm's in my box from you. Wtf?

Don't worry about the piston. I was un-aware you took the offer back. I'll find one here on my end. Still need to get the cylinder first. Moving forward...
I:I

PM sent.

Piston offer still applies, just let me know how much.

Good deal! I:I

I'll keep an eye out for the least expensive one after I find a cylinder.
For everybody out there,"Least Expensive" doesn't mean low quality. It means a good price.

Good deal! I:I

I'll keep an eye out for the least expensive one after I find a cylinder.
For everybody out there,"Least Expensive" doesn't mean low quality. It means a good price.

Must be cast, good quality, and exceptionally good price.I:I

Joe, i think you'd have better luck doing a raffle for just the work itself, let the winner supply you his own cylinder/piston/head. ?
this would also insure the winner is actually someone who really needed the work, not someone who already has it and wins, only to sale your good deed, free parts and hard work on ebay

just my .02

Joe, i think you'd have better luck doing a raffle for just the work itself, let the winner supply you his own cylinder/piston/head. ?
this would also insure the winner is actually someone who really needed the work, not someone who already has it and wins, only to sale your good deed, free parts and hard work on ebay

just my .02

i agree with this

me as well but i already have both ported with no extra cylinders laying abbout