I Need Help!!

baitcaster16

Aug 10, 2012
I just got a 95 blaster from my buddy but he took the whole thing apart and took the engine etc. out. he got the motor rebuilt but iam having problems on where to start off with it. I just need some pointers. I feel like the electrical system needs to be redone and the front right wheel is locked up. any help would be greatly appreciated!

I just got a 95 blaster from my buddy but he took the whole thing apart and took the engine etc. out. he got the motor rebuilt but iam having problems on where to start off with it. I just need some pointers. I feel like the electrical system needs to be redone and the front right wheel is locked up. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Well, kinda answered your own question buddy...lol.

id say, start off with the wheels and what not, since shes taken apart, maybe tracing wires to find out whats up with them, and then start with a rebuild.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ The clymer a.k.a. blaster manual is definately your best bet ! If you want more detailed info/answers on specific questions you have you should try the " General Support " section ... This isnt really the correct section for questions and support.