i LOL'd so hard i almost passed out!!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
i had to share this since some of you have the same sence of humor i do so ill try to word this to be the most appealing to everyone ..

well i ran to kwik trip to get some soda a bit ago, as im about 4 blocks from home my wife calls me and asks where i am, i say im almost home, she said 'good justin is puking on the front porch and he is sh*tty wasted'. Ok .. justin is our roommate,
i get home and sure enough he is laying face down on the front porch, passed out, sooo.. i kick him in the side lightly and he starts rambling about a clutch fan on the motor he is putting in his car, wtf?? So my wife, and our friend rob and his g/f taylor start f*cking with him, we ask him how much he had to drink he said everclear. lots of it. well wtf he said 8 shots, thats hard core normally 5 beers he is done!
soo i call his cousin to have him call his friend where justin was drinkin, turns out all he had was 5-6 beers, smoked some dope, and got kicked full force in the nuts with steel toe boots :eek: im like dood wanna beer? shot of jack??? he mumbled something incoherantly.

so this goes on for about 10 minutes, and we told him to drink some water so he pukes again so me and rob can drag him to his room since he has to work at 7am ( sucks to be him) well he wouldnt drink any water ( rob spiked the water with some beer to help him puke) so about 10 more min of messing with him, and rob starts making gagging and puking noises, and even spits some beer onto the ground, and justin says' thats not nice' and he dry heevs LOL!!!!
at this point im laughing to hard i cant breath and im about to piss my self so i run in the house and pee, i come back out and about 5 min of talkin to him and him mumbling and rambling about sh*t, turns out he smoked like 3 bowls of dope, ( he dont smoke weed)

so he is layin there face down, and out of no where he says 'I hear black people' me my wife rob and taylor start laughing our asses off, and justin starts laughin, gets up and he runs in the house and up the stars, makes it to the top and almost falls on his face...

maybe lame but it was wayyyyy to funny on my end not to share

an d here is a pis of him passed out on the porch

062909_231500.jpg

hahahahahhahahahahahha thats f*ckin awesome, just baked and drunk and all messed up, even got a picture of him passed out bahahhahahahahhahahah man i got a pic to share with yu guys if i can find it

haha we had these exchange students from mexico that lived with buddy for a few monthes and i got real tanked and they dragged me home, at the tiem i had a broken arm and i puked i my cast it was soooo f*ckin grosss hahah

looks like you guys had some fun fed....
heres some pics from a party i was at last year (im a goofy drunk)
me and my best bud.
101_0149.jpg

then someone shoved me and i passed out...
101_0170.jpg

funny as hell, especially the "i hear black people" part,
made me think of that movie "i see dead people"
hahahahaaaa