I have money to spend on the Blaster!

yea i was just about to get mine ported and sh*t then it blew up.so now i just sent my bottom end and stroker crank bearing and seal off to freek for him to put it in them i get paid on wed. so prolly thursday i will be sendin the cylinder and head to flotek for porting

yea i was just about to get mine ported and sh*t then it blew up.so now i just sent my bottom end and stroker crank bearing and seal off to freek for him to put it in them i get paid on wed. so prolly thursday i will be sendin the cylinder and head to flotek for porting

I might get a magnetic drain bolt, a new left front fender and some other sh*t.... I wish i could make it have more power....

Even if he did get it ported he'd need a new carb... I say save up for something you really want/need. Or maybe a set of VF reeds or used works shocks.

the vf3's should give you a hp gain, how much depends on your other mods. There is a thread with dynosheets that show the differences in stock, rad valve, and vf3's. The vf3's are significantly better than the other two from the dyno sheets. I'm sure you should be able to notice a gain from the vf3's.