I Crashed

motoman159

Mar 8, 2012
central Florida
i was Doing a little hooning/ sliding when the side came up, i saved it at first but the wheel caught the nerf bar and over i went. The only carnage

The Vid

Your wheel shouldnt hit your nerf bars.. might wanna fix that problem or you will keep going for a bull ride.. glad your ok but thanks for a good laugh..lol..

no vid?!?

n/n sorry,, might just be my comp.. seems to be blocking it!?!?!

Really...Im glad you did not get hurt . Sometimes you don't realize how much on the edge you are. Sometimes people don't even care about what they do. Case in point ! The Motosports Park here called NCMP in Henderson N.C. has BANNED all ATVs from riding there this year. They said they could no longer afford the risk involved with ATVs .From now on just MOTORCYCLES has been open riding there since 2002. It was only 1 hr from my house!

Really...Im glad you did not get hurt . Sometimes you don't realize how much on the edge you are. Sometimes people don't even care about what they do. Case in point ! The Motosports Park here called NCMP in Henderson N.C. has BANNED all ATVs from riding there this year. They said they could no longer afford the risk involved with ATVs .From now on just MOTORCYCLES has been open riding there since 2002. It was only 1 hr from my house!
trust me i know. thats why i had a good attitude as soon as i got up because i knew i was ok. hince the "OH YEAH"