How can i I.D my carb??

Rah Shortz

Dec 18, 2011
Durham nc
I have s stock carb on my blaster i think bc the tors is still on it was rejetted to match my vito's 67.5 kit.My bike runs fine but i want more POWER:D so i guess i need to learn the diff size.I love to read the threads so any tht u know of will be great..Thkx for the help

PICS!!!! And if you want more power out of a stock motor, you can go with a PWK 28...but the best power gain you will get is port & pipe. Just my .02

PICS!!!! And if you want more power out of a stock motor, you can go with a PWK 28...but the best power gain you will get is port & pipe. Just my .02

My tab takes crazy upside dwn pics didnt get used to it yet & thts how i post.I tried to start an album so i can post pics.I know i have a few in tht but not like i like thm to be.Now how do i know whn i find a pwk28 bc u can tell a blind man the sky is red he will never knowB)

My tab takes crazy upside dwn pics didnt get used to it yet & thts how i post.I tried to start an album so i can post pics.I know i have a few in tht but not like i like thm to be.Now how do i know whn i find a pwk28 bc u can tell a blind man the sky is red he will never knowB)

I don't quite understand your question. Here's what one looks like if this helps...KEIHIN PWK 28mm CARB CARBURETOR | eBay

Last edited by a moderator:
Just measure the end that goes into the reeds in mm's.
Should tell you all that matters about the carb.

Ok i build old Rocket motors for my cuttlas now whn i build the block has an id# so i can look up all the parts needed or even know wht i have.wht car it came frm etc.Im just saying i dont wanna buy a dressed up305 & be told its a350.Thts y i ask for id everybodys not as cool as u guys to tell me the truth about a part.