Honda 3 wheeler with blaster engine

itstyler

Jan 20, 2011
Custom 3-wheeler

I thought this was pretty interesting, if he didnt want $800 i might call about it. I would have to see it up close but it doesnt look like a big bore cylinder unless its stock sleeved.

The pipe looks pretty cool on it , It seems to be a Decent swap , A Little cheaper and may be worth it ? .

IDK, what with the cost of BBK's skyrocketing, it might be worth the $ 800.00 just for the engine, pipe, and 3mm stroker crank (if it does indeed have the parts the seller is advertising)

Yes but that top end looks Very stock to me , I can see a Stock head for sure on it . Normally people would not paint a 240 top end black anyway due to heat I would think..

that bike would be worth 4 times that much with the stock 3 fiddy motor in it and restored

i've seen a few restored 350x's in the last few years bring
$32-3500,
at least they weren't on CL for more than a week, i assume the sold ?

Im going to get ahold of him and see whats up, if it turns out to be a stock motor i would not be interested but if its a stroked big bore ill probably make a good offer.

Im currently restoring a honda 200x hopefully that will be done in the next couple months ive had a hard time finding a couple parts for it at a reasonable price. I know as far as engines and engine parts it would probably hurt the pocket bad to restore that. Around here they can pretty easily be gotten for $1800-2500 on the high end in nice condition, i passed on a few of them over the summer that i probably should have bought guy had a set for $2k. Maybe i should buy a trailer full and bring them over to pa to sell?:D