Here we go! BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me kid I know what a banshee is. I don't really have a problem with that fact that you own a banshee, ive got a problem with know-it-all non-supportive morons like you coming on here and trying to spread filth about someone you don't even know. If you happen'd to run into Obama you'd cream your pants just like you do thinking about all the ladies that won't have anything to do with you cuz your a stroke. You wouldn't have the balls to say this stuff to his face.

And incase you don't know Ive been on here from day one too helping people so what does that have to do with anything? Ive helped several people on here, even donated things to some just to help out because Im more fortunate then some. Id imagine after people read this thread they'll know the type of person you are and aside from a select few who are as narrow-minded as yourself I imagine they could care less if your on this forum or not. So take your 1/4 century old worth of experiences and find something else to focus your negativity on becuz once again your guy lost and you really need to get over it. Stop whining. Nobody likes a cry baby...

So when did you meet obama? I would tell that motherfucker to his face that hes a peice of sh*t.

You "open minded" liberals will be the downfall of this country. This country is getting weaker and weaker as the liberals grow stronger and stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.