Here we go! BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil democrat ass? At least i'm not some white trash e-thug.

Punching me back would be one thing, piling his family and friends into an SUV loaded with C4 and blowing themselves up on my lawn is a completely different scenario.

White trash doesnt debate politics e-tard.

You obviously cant translate what I was saying abotu the marine. Think about it for a little bit and get back with me.

now were back to africa, modz please close this thread, this chucklehead conspiracy theorist is just trying to get a rise out of everybody...

oh yeah also ive got a blaster and i believe this is a blaster forum, why dont YOU find a new forum, one that talks about banshee's dungball...

Good to see you have the will power to ignore this thread. No one is forcing you to come back.

I dont own a blaster, but I help a lot of people that do. A banshee is just like 2 blasters in 1 incase you didnt know that. Ive helped this forum since day one and I doubt they want me to go anywhere. What have you done to help your fellow blaster riders?

I spent $1400 building an AR. sh*t is ridiculous. Although I did have allot of good parts in it. 6 months ago it would of been under a grand for sure. I just spent $170 on a 500rd box of .223 too. 9mm prices are up too. 6 months ago $16 for a 100box. Now $20. I'm well stocked now, so I am not going to shoot anymore, unless I have to. :(

It is rediculous, thats why im trying to stock up now. So when a box of shells is $100 it wont matter to me because I have 100 boxes at home. I agree, stock up now.

I just realized spanky, i never did get an answer to this from your so smart ass! whats the deal???

WHAT DO YOU THINK BUSH DID OVER THERE?!?!!?!?! look up the videos on youtube of american soldiers training the iraqi soldiers! there is THOUSANDS of videos of the iraqi government being trained on how to stabilize their country! Obama this Obama that, he isnt gunna do sh*t!

Just thought I would throw an interesting "PROVEN" fact in today. It was reported this week that it cost nearly 150 million dollars to provide inaguration day.

Everyone that was there had a great time worshiping their new leader. No major catastrophe occured.

But what they didn't report on the tv was that it is going to cost you, I , and every other American money to clean it up after the people left. His worshiping followers trashed the place, look it up and see the pics yourself. It truely is embarrassing to see. Guess what it is an estimated 21 million dollars to undo the damages done. That could easily pay 700 employees a salary of 30,000 dollars a year.

Oh but going back to one of my previous points of interest, I bet no one that attended is going to donate their time to help clean it up.

Just thought I would throw an interesting "PROVEN" fact in today. It was reported this week that it cost nearly 150 million dollars to provide inaguration day.

Everyone that was there had a great time worshiping their new leader. No major catastrophe occured.

But what they didn't report on the tv was that it is going to cost you, I , and every other American money to clean it up after the people left. His worshiping followers trashed the place, look it up and see the pics yourself. It truely is embarrassing to see. Guess what it is an estimated 21 million dollars to undo the damages done. That could easily pay 700 employees a salary of 30,000 dollars a year.

Oh but going back to one of my previous points of interest, I bet no one that attended is going to donate their time to help clean it up.

Interesting point. It probably didnt cost that much to clean up after other inaugurations either. Most of the people that follow obama are very low class people that dont care, so I guess thats what you have to expect.

Can you put up some links to those pictures?

Good to see you have the will power to ignore this thread. No one is forcing you to come back.

I dont own a blaster, but I help a lot of people that do. A banshee is just like 2 blasters in 1 incase you didnt know that. Ive helped this forum since day one and I doubt they want me to go anywhere. What have you done to help your fellow blaster riders?

glad to see you care for helping people here so much, and seem to say u care so much for this forum that your a suporting member!! wtf? just noticed that

Trust me kid I know what a banshee is. I don't really have a problem with that fact that you own a banshee, ive got a problem with know-it-all non-supportive morons like you coming on here and trying to spread filth about someone you don't even know. If you happen'd to run into Obama you'd cream your pants just like you do thinking about all the ladies that won't have anything to do with you cuz your a stroke. You wouldn't have the balls to say this stuff to his face.

And incase you don't know Ive been on here from day one too helping people so what does that have to do with anything? Ive helped several people on here, even donated things to some just to help out because Im more fortunate then some. Id imagine after people read this thread they'll know the type of person you are and aside from a select few who are as narrow-minded as yourself I imagine they could care less if your on this forum or not. So take your 1/4 century old worth of experiences and find something else to focus your negativity on becuz once again your guy lost and you really need to get over it. Stop whining. Nobody likes a cry baby...

^ thanks for being a true supporter of this forum and the members in a positive manner Regal!

obama was placed in office not elected. load em up and sleep with one eye open here comes your change America

he was elected, and as sad as it is to you guys, your where out spoken and McPlain lost!! Thank Bush for it =)) Is it really that hard for you guys to accept you supported two "f*ck ups" in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.