Helmet or not

do you where a helmet or not

• Total voters
=)) WHAT A BUNCH OF BABIES!!! =)) HELMET? =)) WHAT ARE WE COPS?!! PUT ALL THAT OEM POWER BOOSTIN sh*t ON YOUR QUADS AND THEN GET ALL SCARED AND START WEARING HELMETS LIKE YOUR XXXMOTORACER? BIGGEST BUNCH OF EFFIN BABIES IVE EVER....just playin i wear the sh*t out of a helmet! better safe then sorry. my uncle is still friends with a guy who didnt wear one on a Harley. wheelchairs suck :(

Well ive just got myself into wearing a helmet automatically now:).If i didnt put my helmet on id probably be eating through a straw after crashing my blaster into a tree at around 40. :(B-)

plus id rather not be a brain donor.I:I

always wear it, when my buddies and i go riding we wont leave untill they all have helmets on! our rule is kinnda like, when they come here i make them all wear helmets or they dont go, then when i go there they wont wear theirs, but they all respect my helmet rule and my parents land! Im not chancing a lawsuit, freind or not freinds! the last poker run i went to i left cause the group i went with was all drunk, which is fine but then they were riding with no helmets and being complete idiots! im not scraping one of my buddies out of the dirt!