Helmet or not

do you where a helmet or not

• Total voters
When we first got our Foreman i never wore a helmet. But mom said i had to get one and wear it. We went down to TSC, got one that was a little big for me so i would grow into it, 65 bucks later we are walking out the store with my new helmet. I didnt really start wearing it until a kid that is a few years older then me was a dumbass, racing a buddy down a road, saw a car, hit the front brakes, and flew into a tree. He had no helmet on, i dont think he wears one now even. I think it screwed up his neck, broke his jaw, and just messed up his face. If he wouldve had a helmet he would be in a bit better shape. Last winter my brothers buddy was on the Foreman riding with us, we were on our sleds. They had just got done putting tile in out back, so the humps hadnt settled or been worked. He hit one in 5th gear, landed on the right rear tire, smacked his head on the handlebars, then the front basket rack and rolled off it. He got 7 stitches and a mild conussion. The poor foreman got a bent rear shock mount and a dinged up front rack. I always wear my helmet now, and i just fly through the woods, and let everything hit my helmet. Ive also been slammed into the speedo a bunch, and my helmet has saved me. I would be dead if i drove like i do, without a helmet.

I always wear a helmet! I won't even get on it running without a helmet. I don't criticize one way or the other. It is up to an individual! My opinion has always been, even on the road that there shouldn't have to be a law to wear a helmet if you're dumb enough not to wear one that was your choice you get to live with!

i find that i drive faster and more aggresive when i wear a helmet, if i didnt have it on id be worried about crashing, but with it theres not as much fear

when im messing around the yard i dont wear one ,but a long ride i do ,thats definilty a poor practice and one i plan to change for good once riding season kicks off and weather breaks i n a couple months ,i know that just dickin' around the yard is when youll least expect it and a persons head is pretty vulnerable ,it doesnt take much to kill a man especially with a moving 300-400 pound atv.it isnt worth your life guys ,i know its uncomfortable but doit for family and loved ones if yo u wont do it for yourself

i wont wear my helmet if im going to my field like 100ft to check something or make sure its runing right same with my sled 1 rip wide open across my field for all she's worth so i can check everything than up to the house and i grab my helmet..

What about eye protection? There's nothing like having a stick spear you in the eyeball then having the doctor digging around in there to get the little pieces of bark out of there. I always wear something to protect my eyes now. It's a must.

Once when I was a kid my Dad was teaching me fly fishing and I hooked my own head right through my hat. A week later some kid buried his hook in my chest. I don't fish much these days, LOL That sh*t is dangerous!

^^ i was just gonna say that, the main reason i wear my helmet is cuz my goggles are quick strapped onto it.
ever get a dragonfly in the eye going down a gravel road?