Helmet Lights

DirtDiggler

DUNEFREEK
Nov 24, 2009
Tacoma , Wa
So dunefest is coming up and we will be riding at night , trails etc and it's darker than dark out there and you can never have enough light , especially on trails on turns or looking for exit trails it helps to be able to see side to side . So here's my solution . Eventually I want to buy a another helmet and and keep this One as my night riding helmet . The lights are detachable and are LED's so they are super bright and use 3 aaa batteries each .
190cf6ed.jpg

3661a356.jpg

cc94260d.jpg

i like it,
add some dreadlocks to the sides for that "predator" the movie creature look, LOL

I put the helmet on and felt no difference at all . I have the light mounts attached with the same 3m adhesive they use for the gopro mounts , it's super strong stuff . I put them there on the helmet because I figured if they were behind my field of vision they may " wash out " my vision , like standing in the light , not behind it . plus yes I can reach the on off switches EZ .

very nice, iv been using the led lights made for hats, they slip onto the bill of the hat. i put them on the upper visor, and it seems to work fine. i havent had to change the batteries yet and ive used them for hours on end.

it looks like the ones your using put out way more light than than the little ones i use.lol

My friend is a dealer for Streamlight , he is a supplier to military and law enforcement agencies . He wouldn't tell me what he pays for them , but he said I can buy as many as I want for 18.00 each . If you want a set , shipped to your door with the 3M adhesive tape , It's $50.00 .

So dunefest is coming up and we will be riding at night , trails etc and it's darker than dark out there and you can never have enough light , especially on trails on turns or looking for exit trails it helps to be able to see side to side . So here's my solution . Eventually I want to buy a another helmet and and keep this One as my night riding helmet . The lights are detachable and are LED's so they are super bright and use 3 aaa batteries each .
190cf6ed.jpg

3661a356.jpg

cc94260d.jpg

you go to dunefest also? i ride at dunefest every year on my blasty and my dad's shee.