heaps pf rding pics from the past couple months

jamie

May 13, 2007
i don't know if i have posted them b4, but here they are..

Picture177.jpg

Picture179.jpg

Picture180.jpg

Picture171.jpg

Picture183.jpg

Picture186.jpg

Jamie, I have allways loved your country and your pictures make me jealous that I am not there love the sand I wish we had sand dunes that are accessible in North Carolina. I wish I was there.

Jamie, I have allways loved your country and your pictures make me jealous that I am not there love the sand I wish we had sand dunes that are accessible in North Carolina. I wish I was there.

thanks man,we got the sweetest dunes and countryI:II:II:II:I
i get pics from everyweekend that i go riding so u's all got plenty of pics to look at of mynI:II:II:I

......cheers

Where your riding at is this a public place or do you hav to pay to ride. Where I live at in North Carolina, to my knowledge there are no free spots to ride, most of them charge USD $10.00 per bike or ATV and usually make you purchase a membership.

rr97guy,its a public place to ride on i have to get recreational rego for my bike which is about $150 for 3 months or about 600 for a year,but i only got a recreational plate its not registered i kept the plate last time when it ran out and just been riding there ever since the only person that can catch me is the ranger but his barely up there..... and metallica83 i ride with all kinds of bike
660,700 raptors
banshees
250r trikes
450's
i kept up to them all even in front sometimes.......cheers

Jamie, I enjoy all your pix keep them coming. I have some pix I want to post, but have not figured out how yet. I will eventually though.

went riding today (21st july) 13 bikes in total,i only got 1 picture b4 my camera broke on me:(:(,it was a excellent day me and my dad were in front the whole way,done heaps some hill climbs,it was a top day

picture523ms1.jpg

from left: brad on the banshee,hulk on the kfx700,my mad ass blaster,grant on the 300ex,my dad on the warrior,scott on the raptor 700,sean on the white yfz450,sioux on the 450r,jeremy on the LT-250,sioux brither on the 400ex,sioux 2 mates on the raptor 700 and yfz450 and brad's brother on the raptor 660.........I:II:II: