heaps pf rding pics from the past couple months

heres some more from today 28th july,met a new bloke,(his al new to the sport),so he cale long with us for a ride,heres all the pics
Picture591.jpg

a hill climb i done,my mate on his banshee last week could'nt make it so i rekon i did good at it
Picture593.jpg

the blaster did me prowd,i actually made the hill next to pages,3rd gear just hitting the throttle up it and it didnt flip on me
Picture630.jpg

Picture594.jpg

Picture601.jpg

Picture603.jpg

Picture605.jpg

Picture607.jpg

Picture615.jpg

Picture589.jpg

doesnt look like much people ride there? theres heaps of people everywere you go here...

Where where the picture taken. I want to go there. That damn yellow banshee looks like a death trap, I like death traps....lol. Looks like you guys are into the three wheeler 250R's they're the bext three wheeler ever made and damn fast too.....

Nice! I rode on the dunes for the first time yesterday. In doing so, I realized that I really need a better set of rear tires. I've still got the stock tires on.

I only flipped the Blaster over once and it was at low speed. Dad had his Polaris 800 come back on top of him on a hill climb but he's alright. The Polaris is going to need to go to the insurance company and he's probably got some cracked ribs but we're all good other than that.

tanner,barely anyone was there on saturday i think we had the whole beach to our selves besides a few 4wd's,
and rockdeezy the pics are taken at stockton beach nsw australia......cheers

Your pics are Aweomse, im gunna move to Austrailia some day...i am not very fond of the USA anymore... where i live, there is good riding..but...game commissioners are always on my ass about me using a Banshee..and a Blaster..they always say "you have to get something more economical..like a 4 stroke..4wd" and im always like "uhm..I love you.."

(4th august ride) just got back from another ride,day turned out excellent,10 bikes in total,the blaster did good n leaded the way
Picture633.jpg

Picture648.jpg

Picture649.jpg

Picture652.jpg

Picture658.jpg

Picture659.jpg

Picture657.jpg

hill climbs....
Picture634.jpg

Picture635.jpg

Picture661.jpg