Has anyone every used these type of spacers?

they are ok, a good ammount of guys have used them with no complaints. the issue is with jumping with them, if you are a big jumper i would pass..

Ok thanks for the input. Any recommendations on to which size I should go with on the front. I want to go as wide as possible but not look retarded. I think the 5" kit would be good for the back. Should I go with a 4" or 3" on the front?

You always want the front to be wider than the rear on a trail bike. That way you know if the front fits through an opening, the rear will too.

I have some stus spacers on mine for now, haven't jumped it hard yet either because of that though

Whats the stock width on the front and back. So if I add 5" to the rear whats the minium I have to add to get the front to be wider. Or are you saying if I add 5" on the rear I need to add 5" on the front also?

Seems like a good deal. I would think they could handle the 20 HP my blaster would put out. Anyone ever try them?

5" ATV WHEEL SPACERS TRACKER BREEZE WARRIOR BLASTER | eBay

With 2' spacer each side my sons quad is about an inch wider in front than the rear, I also have durablue axle back there with gives each side about 2 and 5/8th" wideer than stock.
bikes-and-beer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So it sounds like you have added 6.5" to the rear and 4" to the front and your in the safe zone. So it sounds like a stock blaster is 1.5" wider in the front than the rear. Right?

So it sounds like you have added 6.5" to the rear and 4" to the front and your in the safe zone. So it sounds like a stock blaster is 1.5" wider in the front than the rear. Right?

That sounds right! I can't remember what a stock blaster width is like. :-[
However i swear looking at it that the ballon rears were wider than the fronts. but honestly dont remember.

Here is the measurement comparison from stock and durablue i did when i got the axle.
axle-001.jpg

I have those one front and back on mine. I put the two inch ones front and back. I haven't ridden on them yet because my motor is apart but they seem good. Always nice to have a little extra something something haha

lots of people say there stronger then the studs you are puting them on as long as your just trailing it shoudnt be a problem

On second thought I may be jumping on them. Haspen acres has a nice track that has some decent jumps. So its prolly not a good idea. But ill have a 4" extended swinger. Does that affect your jumping ability?

My friend has a really wide honda 250ex and the handling is awesome..he has a 6in. diamond J custom wdiening kit up front and a 1.5in adapter kit for big rims...and in the rar he has a 2in.spacer from diamond J customs and 1.5in adapters on both side, so its really wide..9in. wider in front than stock and 7in wider in back than stock

+4 on the swinger is really going to make a difference on the jumps.

Having a longer wheelbase it makes it so much eaiser to set up the take off, and gives more control of the attitude in flight.

As to the spacers, my lad has been using them for a while for MX without any problems.

However one guy I spoke to, who had been using them for a long time, said that he had broken one, without any consequences.

If you do decide to use them, use plenty of thread lock on the bike studs.

Speaking from experience, they are a swine to remove if they loosen before the lug nut.