grammar police

mach158

Feb 23, 2009
Walker, Iowa
Am I the only one who gets annoyed by people who post like this?
"I no evrythng but how to spel and rite stuff corectly"

Makes my head hurt. Is it so hard to type out sentences with correct grammar and spelling? I know some things are impossible to spell and I'm sure I messed something up in my little rant here but come on. This isn't text mania. You have a freaking keyboard.

Reactions: Cmh156
the only time bad gramer/spelling bothers me is when someone is selling something. other than that i could'nt care less.

This is a post made by MR.305 in the link I posted above.lol

Only great minds can read this...... This is weird, but interesting! i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?

i use like "u" and are but hate when someone will say "tat was awesome man" especially when someone tries to sell something and spells it all wrong IMO it show's how stupid they are

I do stupied errors when I spell but I hate when people are like dam thiz shiznit iz of the drizzel tight in da club and your like wtf its like gay when people that are educated have to try to talk like gangsters from harlam and there probley 14-15 years like my self, white kid that lives in a good neiborhood trying to look cool its gay

I do stupied errors when I spell but I hate when people are like dam thiz shiznit iz of the drizzel tight in da club and your like wtf its like gay when people that are educated have to try to talk like gangsters from harlam and there probley 14-15 years like my self, white kid that lives in a good neiborhood trying to look cool its gay

thank you i hate wiggers

I'm in honors english and I usually use good gramar but when I'm talking online I usaully don't use perfect grammar like when I say what I type wat and i usually cut off the g at the end of a word kinda like ridin