Feedback thread

5/5 Blasterkid1998

holy crap!! great parts, great price, i got the parts like 2 days later.
I wish he had a yamaha dealership. It would be a dealership i would actually shop at.

Reactions: blasterkid1998
5/5 blasterkid1998

Good used cylinder was as exactly as described.good price fast shipping.even put some studs in it from another one he had laying around.great seller would definitely buy from again

5/5 Awk08
Leakdown tester great quality, super fast shipping, great price highly recommended seller and product if you have a 2 stroke this tester is a MUST have

1/5 Elka83

Got some of the parts as described but got screwed on a billet clutch basket. Paid for the basket and what I received was a stock worn out grooved to the max pressure plate ?? and an additional pressure plate I have no idea what its from.??
Seller apologized and said was sending it right out. <<< that was almost a month ago. Now wont respond to messages.

Elka83 << shame on you.

I will certainly update if seller makes good.

Last edited:
/\ gotta be sure to use the PayPal protection with new, unknown sellers on here.

5/5 79 Bronco

Custom made stator cover. Good product and he even ships you a snicker bar!

Don't hesitate to do business with him.

IMG_20150207_110849498.jpg

5/5 Awk08

Leak Down Tester, excellent quality and very helpful when needed questions answered, top guy

5/5 ken oconnor racing
awesome hoody delivered by lightning fast drone

Reactions: C-H55Blasty
04blastie 5/5

Pro circuit silencer. Exactly as described, fast shipping and very well packaged.

Blasterkid1998 5/5

Cylinder. Fast shipping and it was described accordingly .