Feedback thread

tfaith08

Feb 24, 2014
SW Alabama
READ BEFORE POSTING

Updated 19JUN2014

The intent here is to have a means of searching for a username and a feedback score so that buyers don't have to ask around and dig up threads to have assurance when buying something.

USE FOR THOSE SEEKING FEEDBACK

When you need to search, check the box beside "search this thread only" and then type in the username of which you wish to view or leave feedback for. The results, if everyone uses this properly, should pop up with "rating, username" when you search for the user.

USE FOR THOSE LEAVING FEEDBACK

FORMAT

Rating (1-5 of 5), username.
part description, accuracy of description (optional), turn around time (optional).
BRIEF experience description.

EX.

1/5 Blastertrain
Crankshaft, wildly inaccurate, 4 months
Paid $200 for a 3mm stroker crank. The description was that it was new and unused, which was way off. The turn around time was 4 months and that was after not receiving a response for 7 weeks. What I actually received was a Poulan chainsaw handle.

THAT'S IT. We understand that you may have gotten screwed. However, when you have a huge description that warrants a 1/5 that goes on for 10 pages, the next person's review will be overlooked even if it contains the same information (1/5). I understand, the other users understand, we all do. If you want to keep it from happening to others, keep it short and sweet and drive on. Second, the way that this thread will be used will make any drawn out descriptions pointless and likely unnecessary.

EX. 2

5/5 takjak99
Tires, very accurate, 6 business days
Paid for 4 Holeshots and got 4 plus a set of 2 rims for no additional charge. I also received a tire gauge, tire shine spray, and lug nuts for the the tires I received.

RATING SCHEME

1/5 - Incredibly bad. These are for extremely bad sellers that should be banned.
2/5 - could have done a lot better, but at least they tried.
3/5 - A few little problems, no biggie. May very well buy from his person again.
4/5 - Got what you asked for and more. This is for people that you will buy from again if need be.
5/5 - Sellers who far exceed what is asked of them. This is for guys who have REALLY done you a favor.

Breakage in the mail doesn't warrant a low rating. You failing to read a description doesn't mean that the seller gets a bad rating.

DO NOT POST FEEDBACK FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ON THE FORUM.
If you have a problem with a seller and there is no public proof that the item was even for sale, your word and reputation can take a major hit. Sellers, post a for sale thread.

COURTESIES

-SPELL THE SELLER'S USERNAME CORRECTLY
-Keep the conversation to a bare minimum if possible.
-Sellers, try not to dispute a rating on the thread (exceptions exist).
-Buyers, don't bash sellers; remain straight-forward, honest, and to the point.
-If the buyer makes an honest mistake and tries to fix it, edit your rating so that it reflects.
-Don't refrain from posting because there are a lot of posts. The more ratings we have, the more accurate and current the thread will be.
-If you post a 1/5 or 2/5, please provide links to applicable threads as well as pictures (not copy and paste) of any PMs in your post.

Happy buying and selling.

Last edited:
5/5 DUALSTROKE
Works triple rate shocks w/res, spot on description, 3 days

DUALSTROKE went out of his way to get the package out early enough to have 2 day shipping taken care of. The also included the bolts and bushings, as well as shock wraps and zip ties. Packaging was awesome and nothing was broken. Will definitely purchase parts from this person in the future.

Last edited:
5/5 Dirtysquared.
full set of 1-1/2" wheel stud extenders.

Fred hooked me up, nuf said.

(thread stickied)

Reactions: tfaith08
5/5 myusername
Tusk bumper, hydro brakes, tors delete cap

Good guy, made sure I knew exactly what I was getting and it was perfect

5/5 jus_me

Front a-arm bushings, reed cage gaskets.

Mike dug up some Old 250r parts he had laying around for me. He went out of his way to help with our project. Damn good dude to do business with.

5/5 DUALSTROKE
air filter, yfz polished throttle assembly with billet thumb lever, msr clutch lever.

Ian is a awesome guy, he gave me a Hell of a deal on the parts I bought, was always up on communication along the way through the entire transaction will definitely buy from again

5/5 Awk08
Leak down test kit, excellent communication, shipped right away (on a Saturday too)
Good guy, easy to deal with
A+

6/5 herpderplol
LRD pipe flange (the needle in a haystack)
Herp had one laying around and graciously sent it to me for free, wouldn't even let me pay shipping.
Thanks bro your a saint

5/5 98blaster
pj 34mm carb and airbox boot.

gave me a good deal, honest, great guy that i would definitely do business with again.

Last edited:
5/5 Bluesman
03+ front spindles, rotors, hubs.

Got a fair deal, lots of communication, really fast shipping, I'd definitely buy from again without hesitation.

5/5 DUALSTROKE

TM Designworks billet oil pump cover.

Great communication, packed very well, a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks soooooooo much for selling me this part that is otherwise not available anymore. Would definitely buy from again.

5/5 Dirtysquared

Had a broken sight glass (not available). He sold me a whole clutch cover complete with bolts and a new kicker seal for "dirty-cheap".

Stand up guy, great communication, did exactly what he said. There still are some good people out there.

Highly recommend, Thanks again...

5/5 jglithero

Roundhouse swingarm. Exactly as described. Super fast shipping.

Everything went flawlessly. He was prompt with communication. Very nice swingarm at a great price. He shipped it out right away. Very pleased with the transaction. Would not hesitate to buy from again.