getin a banshee!!!!!

blasters/banshees

Jan 11, 2009
Ny
I cant wait im getting a black banshee thats droped and widen +5 with a cheetah 380 cub motor,tommey t5's,vforce reeds,nerfs,skid plate,tag bars everything on the motor is cromed out,also the head is ported and it has a crome finish plus a lot more ooo and itp bedlock rims all around black with razers its hot and the little lights no front fenders real badass banshee I think the kid told me it has some where in the 50-60s hp. And I no this is real cause its my freind im buying it from and he has all the paperwork and it also has all the papers from the shops for the work done to itI:I

ahhah lol yea I can handle the quad and ill try to get pics its one of those banshee that makes you jizz everytime you see it lmao

he cant take pics because then he wont be able to post without stuffing tp in his pants first :-D

sounds like a very strange engine combination ,once you see all thats done for sure get ahold of me and i can help you set it up right ,a properly setup cub should be making over 80+ hp at the rear wheels

sounds like a very strange engine combination ,once you see all thats done for sure get ahold of me and i can help you set it up right ,a properly setup cub should be making over 80+ hp at the rear wheels

really becuase there is a mint one a 421 cheetah at the shop and its making 76hp well he dynoed this one when his carbs where leaking gas and not setup right and he said it was reading 56 57 hp at the rear wheels so setup right I cant see more then 65hp