G-force axle

S

SoloVRT61

So i installed my G-force racing axle and set it on its widest setting which is 6 5\8th's longer than the oem 32 3\4" axle and all i can say is holly wheel poke batman!! This thing is so wide its insane! the wheels are almost fully out of the fender line.. I think I might take it down 2" Not sure yet.. But i must say for the 200 i spent on it, it seems way worth it..the adjustability factor is awsome! I:I

Yeah i have heard a lot of good about the G-force. Half the cost of some other brands and very durable. I think i might get one sometime soon.

yea but adjustable, not solid in the middle and might be weaker than some other brands

yea but adjustable, not solid in the middle and might be weaker than some other brands

do you even know what your talking about here? Its solid in the middle!

To adjust this axle, its a matter of putting spacers on the inside of the rear wheel hubs (to make it wider), or on the outside of the hub (for narrow) .

Dont put your 2 cents in if you dont have experience with something. This is an ongoing topic right now in this forum.

what the crap, im just posting on what i heard, but mybad, but you sure are friendly aint ya

He is right..your post what "you heard", which is misinforming info..that you could be passing on.. If you dont know what your talking about..dont talk.. Not to come off like an ass..but im just speaking the truth..I know if iwas reading up something n read missinforming info it would turn me off..and i wouldnt really know what to beleave..so the whole misinforming thing isnt good..

And for the record..the Axle is no joke..it feels solid as hell..

hey solo, how do you like it for speed, and stability? i was thinking about buying one after winter (thats when i do total maintenence of blaster
cuz i use it more than ever in the winter) and stuff...so yah, get back to me on what you think of it

as soon as I ride it and feel it out I will let u know..

He is right..your post what "you heard", which is misinforming info..that you could be passing on.. If you dont know what your talking about..dont talk.. Not to come off like an ass..but im just speaking the truth..I know if iwas reading up something n read missinforming info it would turn me off..and i wouldnt really know what to beleave..so the whole misinforming thing isnt good..

And for the record..the Axle is no joke..it feels solid as hell..

my bad guys, so you adjust it by putting spacers on the hubs to push them out? hmm......sounds good, wonder why they are so cheap? not knocking them but sounds like a really good buy

my bad guys, so you adjust it by putting spacers on the hubs to push them out? hmm......sounds good, wonder why they are so cheap? not knocking them but sounds like a really good buy

No prob..B-)

And I will have to agree on the fact that its a good buy. It seems prety damn heavy duty..and its wide as hell on its widest setting..The fact that you can adjust it is also another great option..so all in all id say its a hell of deal compared to other axles on the market..But im warning all of you that they come with these funky lock washers that are a real biotch to get on.. I used a pair of snap ring pliers to get mine on..but it took me over an house.. Hands down the worst part of the install.. But other than that Id have to give the axle a 9 out of 1-10 rating just based on what i mentioned..I still have yet to test it out! I:I

No prob..B-)

And I will have to agree on the fact that its a good buy. It seems prety damn heavy duty..and its wide as hell on its widest setting..The fact that you can adjust it is also another great option..so all in all id say its a hell of deal compared to other axles on the market..But im warning all of you that they come with these funky lock washers that are a real biotch to get on.. I used a pair of snap ring pliers to get mine on..but it took me over an house.. Hands down the worst part of the install.. But other than that Id have to give the axle a 9 out of 1-10 rating just based on what i mentioned..I still have yet to test it out! I:I

Get it tested and let us no how she rides!!

I might buy one!! Im replacing a-arms/back axel after x-mas!!

Wider the better!!~~!

Thnx Adam

I am not sure.. I beleave rocky mountain has some sort of warrenty on it but you would have to contact them to see what they cover.. And People seriously if your looking for a wider axle and dont have 3-400 to spend..this Axle is the one for you.. For 200 dollars you can go wrong..

the g force axle i have on my blaster is pretty solid....i punish the sh*t outta mines and never had any problems...and i have it on the widest setting too...

yes it does come with a limited lifetime warranty I just installed it and I also think its awsome and is half the price so it is a great buy!!

question on the install of the axle do you put the spacer in between bearings or not(the one inside carrier)??