Full Rebuild on budget;)

Got a good deal on a topend:) flotek aggressive trail port and redesigned head
0804141716.jpg
0804141609.jpg

Port timing is off by a hair, will be buying a digital caliper this weekend cus I'm not sure of the thickness of the spare base gasket i have
0810142044a.jpg
0809140829a.jpg

Did he tell you a thickness to go on the base gasket? When he did mine I got a copper base gasket made whatever thickness Denny told me. My piston sticks out the top like that with my stroker, but he designed my head to work with that. Also a 38mm carb seems way too huge for a stock cylinder. I run a 35 on my big bore stroker. You should look into a 30mm oko for it, you'll have way more low to mid power, and probably the same on the top end because it wont be able to utilize that big of a carb.

Been instructed to use .080 base and .045 head. Cylinder is ported for mid to high range. Carb is a 37 pj that i got a deal on. Plan on running it regardless

I ran a 36 on my old vitos 4 mil with 215psi compression. It could have used more carb. This cylinder is better than tbe unported vitos i had. Btw I'm not looking for lowend power. i ride open fields .Will probably be going with power pros or another dyno port.

I ran a 36 on my old vitos 4 mil with 215psi compression. It could have used more carb. This cylinder is better than tbe unported vitos i had. Btw I'm not looking for lowend power. i ride open fields .Will probably be going with power pros or another dyno port.
no shortage of top end with the dynoport. regardless of what some people say, in my personal experience, and im sure yours too, it revs forever.

Parts list as of now- 35mm manifold, rear brakes, 03+ spindles, oem source coil, reed gaskets, .080 base, .045 head, right bend pipe, and assorted jets.