Full MX rebuild!!!

ok.... i hate when ppl think that then i end up knowin more than them haha

mhm and dont you hate when people try to talk sh*t about your quad and then they say they have to go get somebody elses quad i be like get your own sh*t ooo i forgot you dont have one or race me with yours that happened to me like a couple days ago

lol man im not an expert but i know sh*t. around my area, my new town which is so gay, no one knows anything. their all just rich spoiled city kids. they all got f*cking blackberrys and expensive cars all paid by their rich parents. its so gay all these kids will like go out on their own and be like "what the hell MOM I NEED MONEY" out of all my friends, i know like 20x more about everything. its not about braggin, its just all they do is talk on their cell phones and party. i dont like to say anything around them because i feel like im being a know it all, i come here and its like everyone knows all about this stuff. i wish i had some friends that knew the same sh*t as me, but i had to leave them to come here to this bullshit town.

dont like to talk about this f*cking town. you gota wear hip weighters theres so much bullshit here.

there was nothing to do today soooo....... i went out and bought some mothers aluminum polish and sand paper.....

i polished my throttle cover and brake reservoir cap

100_0934.jpg

100_0935.jpg

100_0936.jpg

100_0937.jpg

100_0938.jpg

100_0940.jpg

100_0941.jpg

if I would have known he would have done that I would have smacked some sense into him... I wa swanting to powder coat that, and do the the recessed letter a different color.. His cover looks nice, but it could ahve looked nicer.

Darn kids HAHA

dirty! i need some a arms, might be getting some soon so im happy. how much more do u have to do? i did my sh*t reverse of yours lol, i put all the little sh*t in first, and im done, i just need swinger and a arms, then tune the carb and shes done.

have u stress tested your paintjob? im pissed, mine seems to chip quite easily. even after a good prep, primer, 4 coats of orange then 2 of clear. i dont get it.

dirty! i need some a arms, might be getting some soon so im happy. how much more do u have to do? i did my sh*t reverse of yours lol, i put all the little sh*t in first, and im done, i just need swinger and a arms, then tune the carb and shes done.

have u stress tested your paintjob? im pissed, mine seems to chip quite easily. even after a good prep, primer, 4 coats of orange then 2 of clear. i dont get it.

yeah mine seems to chip pretty easy
well once i get it back to a rolling chassis i will put all the odds and ends on....then i have to wait for the engine

i was just thinking bout it and when i send out my topend im gonna take out the whole motor strip it down and paint the frame but dont know what color cause first thing was like ORANGE than i was like f*ck i dont want them to get mad at me any ideas?

be original. dont do orange man that would be pretty gay. be different. i was trying to be, and still am. do something crazy like gold lol.

you guys have to realize that there are only so many colors that come in spray cans. unless you guys are planning to do custom paint or powder coat colors at a professional shop, its not going to be that original. No matter what you do unless you build the parts yourself, you bought them, and that means alot of other people have the same parts as you.

I'd paint the frame whatever color you want to paint it. Who cares if someone has the same color, its not like you'll be riding with them