Full MX rebuild!!!

eh im not using spray paint cans ill use my dads spray gun or just have him paint it... i might not even bother painting it cause it seems like to much work to strip all the way down to bear frame...

I'd paint the frame whatever color you want to paint it. Who cares if someone has the same color, its not like you'll be riding with them

EXACTLY!!

i hate it when people are like "u copied my color"

WTF??

like oh im sorry, i forgot you invented orange

dude, do whatever you like, as long as you like it, it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks. and they might say "o you copied me", but if they say that they copied somebody else to. there not the first one who painted their frame orange, in fact i thought of painting mine orange.

that looks sweet tj! those a arms and shocks look awesome!!!!

Okay i got it back on its wheelsI:I

100_0948.jpg

100_0949.jpg

100_0950.jpg

100_0951.jpg

100_0952.jpg

100_0953.jpg

100_0954.jpg

when did u decide that? whos payin for that sh*t. thought u were going to sell this thing next season?

well i decided that i dident like the way the quad sat with the yfz shock and +2+1 A-arms....... and the money i was going to use to buy beadlocks rims
will now go into front shocks........

and im not going to sell it.......i will have to much money into it to get rid of it

only thing i would done diff is the a-arms i think it should have been a gloss black instead of that dull black