Full MX rebuild!!!

Well well flaming..........IS NOT ALLOWED as a quote says "arguing on the internet is like special olyimpics even if u win you are still retarded" if i find any more flaming or fighting on the threads well lets just say i won't be very happy. so consider this a warning for anybody that has been involved. jsut try to put issues behind each other intead of having a bigg war agianst each other

Well well flaming..........IS NOT ALLOWED as a quote says "arguing on the internet is like special olyimpics even if u win you are still retarded" if i find any more flaming or fighting on the threads well lets just say i won't be very happy. so consider this a warning for anybody that has been involved. jsut try to put issues behind each other intead of having a bigg war agianst each other

there has been flaming, but myself and tj have obviously asking questions and pointing out facts, not name calling

yo tj get yourself some mothers aluminum polish and a mini powerball. works so well. use an electric corded drill on like high speed and just keep at er and it shines everything up so nicely.

Alright sorry for the fighting..... wont happen again BUT! i have made some real progress here are pics

100_0925.jpg

100_0926.jpg

100_0927.jpg

100_0928.jpg

100_0929.jpg

100_0930.jpg

100_0931.jpg

100_0932.jpg

well if some would knock off the "i picked that color first, sh*t", i dont think youll need to worry, but anyway the ride looks great man, i love seeing bikes tore down and redone, shows the time effort and money u put into it!

shut up skank cant u see i stopped? some of you are so dumb. were cool now so shut the f*ck up. couldnt be more clear.

and yo it looks nice. your way ahead of me lol my a arms, swinger and all the tiny sh*ts at school and im painting it there in our paintbooth. but i got all my engine sh*t done today and everythings polished up. im going to get hte engine mounted tomorow after the cylinder and head paint drys and ill put all that sh*t back together. it would run, if the carb was tuned but i havent even looked into that yet.

shut up skank cant u see i stopped? some of you are so dumb. were cool now so shut the f*ck up. couldnt be more clear.

and yo it looks nice. your way ahead of me lol my a arms, swinger and all the tiny sh*ts at school and im painting it there in our paintbooth. but i got all my engine sh*t done today and everythings polished up. im going to get hte engine mounted tomorow after the cylinder and head paint drys and ill put all that sh*t back together. it would run, if the carb was tuned but i havent even looked into that yet.

lol i love how you tell it liek it is

it looks real nice tj keep up the good work to be on the real side i also thought of doing the same and i actually did it on that game ummm "pure" looks pretty good but yea

yo the statement didnt mean little kids dont know anything about engines. i know 10 year olds that can rip apart their quad and engine and put it back together. it was just at 195 becuase he still needs to learn.