Full MX rebuild!!!

you have to do a couple internal mods to them..... my engine builder is going to do it

you have an engine builder? LOL do you do any sh*t yourself other than paint?

oh.... yeah I know how to
port/polish mill the head bore the cylinder and everything my self
damn i must be stupid or something.......

see you are trying to say i start this sh*t????lol....

like what are you doing? how is it possible for someone to port themselves or mill themselves? you sure cant, thats why you bought that 240 kit, a cheap way out of porting. his stock bore ported blaster WILL beat your vitos chinese 240 blaster

you need to chill the heck out. both your blaster will look totally different when you guys are done. one is gonna be orange and black set for trails kit and the other is gonna be a full MX orange and blue. im sure they will look totally different. why give negitive feedback 89? whats the point to that?

you need to chill the heck out. both your blaster will look totally different when you guys are done. one is gonna be orange and black set for trails kit and the other is gonna be a full MX orange and blue. im sure they will look totally different. why give negitive feedback 89? whats the point to that?

the only reason I care is because of the negative feedback......

its not funny or cool to give negative feedback

buzzkill..... sounds familiar don't it

not when i get this sh*t ported for free at my co op.

stfu or brbfbi.

so then your not doing all the work yourself, so why call him out on any of this. plus you started the confrontation, and tj basicly just let you vent, so why negative feedback him, if anything you deserve it

you fail this time 89 lol now let stop fighting we should all just want to see each others blasters come together i wouldnt fukin care if i did a green white orange blue color scheme and somebody did the same thing i would jus want to see how his would come out to be like

you fail this time 89 lol now let stop fighting we should all just want to see each others blasters come together i wouldnt fukin care if i did a green white orange blue color scheme and somebody did the same thing i would jus want to see how his would come out to be like

that could actually be pretty cool

except your just a little kid that knows jack sh*t bout engines and couldnt do a paint job yourself if someone forced you too.