For the liberal Mods... :-)

jlsparky7

Mar 26, 2007
Southeastern, Mi
obamamugshots.jpg

if hes banned from the site will this effect his candidacy on the next election? i know how these little things can stop people from moving on in the world of politics I:I=))=))

TO THE MODS OF THE FORUM THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ELIMINATING THE DRAMA AT THE SOURCE. IM SURE I SPEAK FOR MOST WHEN I SAY IM SO GLAD I CAN LOG INTO THE FORUM NOW AND DONT HAVE TO READ ANY MORE POLITICALLY FUELED RASCIST BULLSHIT. DAY AFTER DAY OH WOW LOOK I FOUND ANOTHER VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WHICH SAYS IM RIGHT AND YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!!! YAY!!! ILL MAKE SURE I START A NEW THREAD NOW BECAUSE EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BE TOLD HOW STUPID THEY ARE EVERY DAYI:II:I=))=))=))=))=))

if hes banned from the site will this effect his candidacy on the next election? i know how these little things can stop people from moving on in the world of politics I:I=))=))

TO THE MODS OF THE FORUM THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ELIMINATING THE DRAMA AT THE SOURCE. IM SURE I SPEAK FOR MOST WHEN I SAY IM SO GLAD I CAN LOG INTO THE FORUM NOW AND DONT HAVE TO READ ANY MORE POLITICALLY FUELED RASCIST BULLSHIT. DAY AFTER DAY OH WOW LOOK I FOUND ANOTHER VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WHICH SAYS IM RIGHT AND YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!!! YAY!!! ILL MAKE SURE I START A NEW THREAD NOW BECAUSE EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BE TOLD HOW STUPID THEY ARE EVERY DAYI:II:I=))=))=))=))=))

lol it was so annoying i mean some of the stuff i agreed with but the way he tried to force it on other people was just a pain in the ass

yep free thinking is cool unless its not the same thinking as him then you get a bottle over your head.

nothing against guns or anything but hes definitely not a candidate for "model" gun owner......unless hes secretly from Osama's network.....hmm....=))