first job

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
were did most of you start your first job? im kinda nervous cause not sure what to expect i can only work 3hours a day 6 days a week so it wont be long but nervous im gonna work at a greenhouse..:">

mmm yea idont even know what il be geting payed but after taxes i think ill be geting raped..

just go in and work hard ,people will treat you good if you are not a slacker at work and dont complain.
i started out in a restaurant washing dishes ,but that was long ago

i worked at a waterpark/resort type of thing just like a 2 minuite rip with the atv down the road/trail. i ran the waterpark cash and snack shack. opened and closed the park and did beach mantinence and care. it was good. under the counter pay. gave me whatever he felt was good that day, never a bad amount so i cant argue. one day id get 40 one day id get 80, when it reality it would be more around 25-30 at minimum wage. + i got to rip my quad around instead of walkI:I

mm ok good idk when im starting just wanna start so i can make some money sucks being broke!! than this summer im gonna work for my dads friend i think too so ill try to make alot of dough...wanna buy a dirtbike..

yea but my brother worked for em prolly like 12yrs ago and they liked him so hopefully they'll like me if i even get the job.. if not ill work for my dads friends off the books and make more..

worked as a dishwasher...

working off the books is cool but its not all its cracked up to be. You dont have a record of making any money so you cant get a loan or build up credit...

I worked on the books since I was 15 so by the time I was 18 i had awesome credit and could buy a lot of cool stuff! Its worth it in my opinion...

Also, if you dont make a lot of money a year (in cali its like $8600 a year) you get taxed during the year but at the end of the year when you file your taxes you get it ALL back! Kinda like a savings!!!

^ yeah if you make under some amount, i think its abotu that, you get your taxes back. im getting about 180 from working this summer back when i get my income tax return!

but im 14 ill still get taxes back? noway...? yea i guess its good working on the books

how does $10/hr sound under the table working 10 hrs a night? thats what I did this summer. Thats how I afforded the blaster, my cell phone, and a couple other things.

^ i work at my dads place for 12 an hour fulltime. worked half the summer last year, made 2 grand. sure its not under the counter, but i get all my taxes back, and its non union so theres no bullshit union fag fees. was good, maybe going again this summer, id like to work on engines instead tho. it was random shop work.