FEMA workers are pigs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
holy sh*t!! FEMA workers are the biggest pigs ever.....

my grandma owns here own office cleaning business, and one of here contracts is to clean the FEMA warehouse.....

its only about 4 thousand square feet of cubical's, and there are about 300/400 trashcans we have to empty out every day.... and we have to sweep and mop it all.....

but when they trough the sh*t in the trash cans they make the biggest mess..... it is so f*cking nasty!!!!!!!!

and don't even get me started about the BATHROOMS!!!! the pissed in the middle of the room.... they weren't even rear the f*cking toilet!!!!

it took us 4 hours for 3 to clean today.....

I dont care who you are but if you work at FEMA your an ahole!!!

my grandma owns here own office cleaning business, and one of here contracts is to clean the FEMA warehouse.....

its only about 4 thousand square feet of cubical's, and there are about 300/400 trashcans we have to empty out every day.... and we have to sweep and mop it all.....

but when they trough the sh*t in the trash cans they make the biggest mess..... it is so f*cking nasty!!!!!!!!

and don't even get me started about the BATHROOMS!!!! the pissed in the middle of the room.... they weren't even rear the f*cking toilet!!!!

complete and total ownage.
phuck fema

Thats funny because my dad pisses on the floor at FEMA because he knows a nobody like you will have to clean it up, just be lucky you dont have to clean it up at home because you mom gets most of it in her mouth w/o spilling.

Thats funny because my dad pisses on the floor at FEMA because he knows a nobody like you will have to clean it up, just be lucky you dont have to clean it up at home because you mom gets most of it in her mouth w/o spilling.

wow your a f*cking ahole..... and this nobody doesn't even have to clean the piss up we make the f*cking FEMA bitches do it.....

you're right.. he was an ahole to say that....

and hahaha, nice going making those fema bitches clean their piss up I:I

yeah I saw that and I walked out and screamed
"one of you FEMA sons of bitches get your ass over here".....
and this dude walked over and i said go clean up your piss!!!!
so he waled over to his boss..... and he made him clean it up:-D lol

Why am I the ahole? You are the one who started the thread dont open your mouth unless your willing to get your foot shoved in it. If the FEMA bitches clean it up why are you complaining about it. If you dont like your job maybe you should apply somewhere else.

people are nasty. even out here on this Navy ship i see people doing some crazy ass stuff. especially after we leave a port where people were drinking. i've seen a pile of pooh in the middle of the hangar bay, numerous people pissing all over the flight deck and on aircraft. people passing out in a puddle of piss and vomit in the bathrooms.

it amazes me what some people do when they are too lazy or too drunk to take care of themselves.

Why am I the ahole? You are the one who started the thread dont open your mouth unless your willing to get your foot shoved in it. If the FEMA bitches clean it up why are you complaining about it. If you dont like your job maybe you should apply somewhere else.

maybe I was board? or maybe I knew some dumb ass like you would start an argument......

and I love my job.... we are getting 4,500 dollars a month from FEMA
soooooo....

maybe your dad does piss on the floor but why do you have to bring that up????

and why do you call me a nobody????

because I work hard?? if that's the reason then you don't deserve to be alive

i get the idea uve never spent 1 day really earning your money doing a blue colar job

wow, a 21 year old attacking and calling a 14 year old names... Tippman, you are truly a sad person. get a life already.

BTW, this post has been reported and hopefully they send you ass packing from teh site for a while for being such an ass.

Valhalla... I remember my Navy days when we left a good drinking port. Yeah I felt bad for the guy who cleaned the berthing compartments, and the guys who cleaned up after a shipload of drunken sailors... Of course I was on a Cruiser... Im sure mild compared to a carrier.

I have spent my share of port-of-calls wondering how I made it back to the ship, and wonder what I was doing hanging over the toilet.

Oh and Tjsdaname I give you credit for doing such a thankless job at a young age... There is no reason you should have to put up with some punk harrassing you for working hard,and venting a little bit.

im not used to this ship life. Im a Marine thats forward deployed and just usign this ship as a taxi service while stopping in cool places along the way to visit.

no worries... im sure i have heard them all. im one of your smarter ones though. im the navy equivelant to an AT. Aircraft communication/navigation systems repair is my expertise. i fix everything from radios to radar, night vision goggles, and some systems that confuse incoming radar, laser, and infrared guided missles so that the aircraft can stand a fighting chance when in combat.

TJ, do what you gotta do to make that $$$ and dont ever let anyone get to you about your job. work hard, play harder and get yourself as many toys as you can in the process.

yes im trying to change the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.