favorite blaster pic thread.

May 12, 2010
wv
i thought this forum needed a blaster pic thread. im sure there is all ready one but i mean a pic of your favorite blasters all through out the web so i will start off

2v28h0x.jpg

2aj9cgi.jpg

one of the best lookin blasters of all time the jekyll blaster
zmkx91.jpg

a few my fav's, because they were built by my brothers on here, all the best examples of custom hand built blasters out there !!!!!!!,
not sponsored, mommy and daddy paid for, showy bolt on stuff, anyone with enuf $$$$ can do that...............

freeks as it sits on "awk mountain"
k0q9mq.jpg

of course phragle's baja winning "blastersaurous" , since i'm a big fan of toughness over pretty
mkao0o.jpg

and paulie b's handbuilt yz400 masterpiece
106as6c.jpg

i have a few other fav's on here, some are in transition right now or in this months botm, so i didnt mention them

freeks is one of my favorets like awk said anyone could make one of them with money or sposors alot of freeks stuff was made by him and your not gana see another one like his now with a pb blaster give me 10 gs (probley more cause there shiznits over priced) and il build you one the same thats just my opion

i love the ones with a lot of custom work in them too. awk, freek, and dualstroke come to mind. so does 79 bronco's. 1bad442 is putting together a hell of a blasty too

all as i was starting to think mine wasn't so bad lol

and btw hudack, you need to update your sig, new tires! lol

^^^ brando your right new sig pic tonight guys mabey i can get it to come out red instead of pink and il change it from bald holeshots lol

o yea and id like to add to my favorate list bronco, batt,noob,slick(or should i say shane),awk seems t be like awks blasty is almost a tank, just a few that came to mind and they should all post up pics im not gana say mines my favorate because its not lol

I love that green one... I figured it would have a f7 pipe on it but it obviously doesn't cuz f7 is a right bend and the green one has left bend... alsofreeks blaster is sick too

I like this one the best. Got it when I was 13 and have been building it for 10 years. Built by me from the frame up twice (broke the frame) with my own $$$. anyone can build a nice blaster with an unlimited budget, but each will be unique in its own ways depending on the builder.
7_blaster5.jpg

AblasterRi.jpg

SD530269.jpg

blastersmith.jpg

rebuild1.jpg

119.jpg

how are you likin that water cooled head thing mpblaster?

it seems to work good. never had any problems with it, but i dont run the quad all that much now that i have a 450. but temp wise i have the esr temp guage and it never seems to overheat but i never had a problem with it when it was air cooled either. I have it just because it was something different.