Factory Front Hydro Line Routing?

Tmorr325

Feb 10, 2016
Pennsylvania
Does anyone have a photo of how the factory lines are run? I'm having trouble figuring out how the hardline goes up by the steering stem and where it bolts to. If anyone can take a pic of there's, I would appreciate it.

if you're putting hydros with hardlines onto a pre 03 blaster, there is no where for it to bolt.
if 03+, there's a tab that sticks off the frame near the steering stem clamp on the kicker side it bolts too.
I've found it much easier to just get streamline 2 into 1, or dual lines, and trash the stock/hard lines.

download the 88-02 manual, and the 03+ supplement, they show all line routing

http://www.blasterforum.com/threads...ervice-and-owner-manuals-free-download.17325/

Reactions: Tmorr325
Thanks Awk,

Yes, it's going on a pre 03 frame. I downloaded the manual, but I didn't see the supplements. I have it now and I found exactly what I needed.

I downloaded the manual, but I didn't see the supplements

the 03+ supplement used to be there ?
must have gotten lost in the shuffle when we switched to this new forum layout from the old one ?
it basically just covered the hydro brakes, wiring for brake lights, and the tors/cdi combined as one on 03+'s

the 03+ supplement used to be there ?
must have gotten lost in the shuffle when we switched to this new forum layout from the old one ?
it basically just covered the hydro brakes, wiring for brake lights, and the tors/cdi combined as one on 03+'s

I found it, it's under yfs200r. Thanks again.