Extended Swing arm

yamaha123

Sep 16, 2008
new jersey
I was told if I get an extended swingarm it would keep the front from lifting up so easy does it do anything else? Also I mainly do trail riding a few hill climbs here and there and a little bit of jumping what length swingarm would you suggest +3 or +4.

i wouldint go ne higher then 4 i only have a +1 but i only ride mx
wait my bad i have a +2

Last edited:
helps keep front end down more.. hill climbs will help you from flippin over back words.. anso give the blaster a better feel when jumping.. helps with that 'oh crap im gonna land on the grab bar' feeling when you jump

I went +4 because i want to be able to do everything, dunes, trails, mx... to me +1 or +2 is a waste b/c the stock swinger is so short so your not gaining much at all. You will notice a difference with the +4

i just got the plus 3, i like it, i have seen them with the 3's and 4's they look the best, 2 is a waste of time, especially for what you pay in shipping

I have a +3 and it feels perfect. Front end still comes up in the first three gears pretty easy still, but I think that is because it makes some decent power now. I haven't had a chance to really put it through it's paces, but so far I like it!

the blaster in stock form is pretty narrow , giving it a longer wheelbase doesn't affect the stability side to side , BUT those stock a arms are holding you back , get some +3+1 long travel a arms next and you'll be in heaven .

A banshee axle will fit the blaster and will give you like 1-2 inches on each side i think. Pretty cheap mod and will feel alot better when powersliding or even turning. And yes the +3+1 a-arms would do some justice to a blaster...

i broke the strangle hold of the imperial system and did +85mm! didnt want a 4" but felt a 3"was too short so i hit middle ground, i love it, adds a big bike feel to the otherwise compact blaster (in stock form)

im only using a plus 2 but that s because i race XC trails so i have to be a certain length to fit through the woods